chapter 7

Joels POV:

We had just gotten into the mansion. The lady said she would tour us around and then let us settle into our rooms. Nothing really happened during the tour- just looking around the expensive interior. Everything was super clean and shiny, there were 3 huge white leather couches in the living room, along with two tv screens. The kitchen was also pretty neat- there was a fridge with literally anything anyone could possibly want. After all, we were going to cook for ourselves. There were also two bathrooms on this floor, as well as an entrance room to one of the pools.

Second floor were 4 of the bedrooms. Every single one of them had its own bathroom, walk in closet, balcony and mini bar. The beds were also huge- a king sized bed and a tv screen in front of each one. We got up to the third floor- the other 3 bedrooms were there and they were exactly the same. On this floor there was also a movie theatre and a gaming room.

We got out of the house and entered the huge garden area. There were picnic blankets, a bbq area, a big table for dining, a few hammocks and also a place to grow vegetables. In the corner of the yard there was a hut-like  building. It turned out to be a spa area with a jacuzzi, sauna, a massage table and a mineral water pool.

                                ...

After the tour we picked out a room. Etho insisted that we go on the top floor, because apparently 'wanted more privacy' (since on the third floor there were 3 rooms and not 4). Scar quickly entered the room next to ours as Grian face palmed his forehead. Our third neighbors were Ren and Bigb.

The woman had explained to us that there were speakers and cameras around the house, so that the team could communicate with us. Then she left. All of us were downstairs in the living room, no one daring to move or say anything. It was about 6 pm and it was starting to get dark. Suddenly Cleo stood up and gestured for Martyn to leave with her. Everyone got up and we all went to our rooms, except for Pearl and Scott who decided to make everyone something to eat.

As soon as we got up into our room Etho dropped onto the bed. "Already? Its barely..6 pm! Dont u wanna go to the..I dont know, jacuzzi?" I tried sounding as nice as possible since I wasnt sure if there were cameras in the rooms as well. Etho just mumbled something and got up. I grinned and went over to take my swimsuit out of the suitcase. "U can dress up here, Im going to the closet room." Etho groaned. I looked around the room, searching for the little machine. I nodded and pulled Etho inside the closet. "I saw the camera. U shouldnt act so distant, u know..? Maybe at least wait until we find out how to turn the camera off." I whispered.

Etho remained silent- I couldnt see his expression anyways since it was pitch dark in the small room. I swiftly turned on the light. "What?" I looked at him. He was staring at me with frustration in his eyes, his cheeks red. "Oh my gosh ur so childish." I groaned as I turned off the lights. "Now dress up. I cant see shit anyways." I said as I turned around and took my shirt off. Etho did the same and not after a while I decided to break the silence. "U ready?" I asked and Etho turned the lights on in response. We both looked at each other and chuckled.

                                ...

Etho and I put on some towels and left our room. Everyone, including Pearl and Scott, was no where to be found, so thankfully we didnt have to pretend-kiss just yet. As we went out in the yard a cold breeze blew over us. It was 7 pm and it looked like there was a storm upon us. We quickly hurried towards the spa area. We got into the hot bubbling water and sat in front of each other. We sat in silence for about 10 minutes. "Joel I-" he started but I shushed him, looking around for cameras. I nodded, not spotting any. "Sorry for acting so distant earlier, I know we have to seem more..inlove with each other but-" I stopped him once again, this time by leaning in and leaving a small peck on his lips. When I pulled away I smiled and Ethos face got even redder. "Its fine, we are gonna work it out."

(786 words)

Living room:

Bedroom:

Theatre + gaming room:

Yard:

Ent. = entrance; Sorry for my handwriting, Im not used to writing on a phone xD

Was too lazy to make the spa area but its not too important anyways