Chapter 19: Bar Fight (Part 1)

Zero and Akane helped everyone to their feet, bringing them up to speed of what happened, while Ember still lay dazed in Akane's arms.

Selena: Oh gods...not just from Forrest probably caving in those dude's skull in, but also from the absolute mind fuck of that Aura wave holy shit...

Azure: Hell of a man you are Zero to be able to stand up to THAT...man that was fucked

Zero: Once all of you get your bearings back, head out immediately

Crystal: What about Forrest?

Zero: I'll stay and help her, right now our primary concern is getting Ember out of here.

Crystal: What?! Zero if you're gonna stay I'm staying too-

Zero: Out of the question, you follow Bree and the others out of here you understand me Crystal?

Crystal: But-!

Zero: I can handle myself Crystal

Crystal: I can handle myself too!

Bree: Enough bantering you two! Look, sure that Machamp's probably an unrecognisable mess by now, but surely it can't be THAT bad-

She was immediately disrupted and proven wrong with a large, muscular, four armed shadow passing over them. Everyone then diverted attention to the Machamp flying over them, seemingly weightless as it almost gracefully cut through the air like a ballerina on steroids. They watched as it then landed on a nearby table, causing those occupying it to get sent flying backwards from the impact.

As if the situation couldn't possibly get worse, an Incineroar that was displaced by the Machamp slamming onto a table stumbled into a drunk Blastoise. The Blastoise looked back at the also drunk Incineroar and replied with a thunderous hook to the jaw, which was not taken lightly by the Incineroar, retaliating with a body shot that sent the massive turtle hurtling towards another group of drunk bystanders, causing yet another fight.

Bree: Okay maybe pretty bad, but-

The group then swiveled their heads to the right, catching sight of an Arcanine being launched towards a Luxray presumably by an enraged Forrest, and without much hesitation, the Luxray immediately retaliated with a kick to the stomach, leaving the Arcanine winded for a moment. Through sheer drunken willpower, the Arcanine pulled itself together and grabbed a beer bottle, before attempting to smash it into the Luxray's head. But the Luxray was much more agile, swiftly moving to the side as the bottle missed him by a large margin, but even worse happened afterwards. The Arcanine lost grip of the bottle and sent it hurtling towards a group that was waist deep in a game of blackjack. It was a group of Weavile, and the moment the bottle crashed onto one of them, all hell broke loose, as the angry, drunken Dark and Ice Type flipped the table over, before grabbing a chair and smashing it over the head of some companion, before eventually a Scrafty swan dived into him, sending it flying into another group, causing yet another bar fight.

Bree: HOW IS ONE SINGULAR POKÉMON CAUSING ALL THIS SHIT-!

They then turned their heads to the left, catching a glimpse of a Sawk performing martial arts against a Frogadier, with the two exchanging blows faster than most can perceive, before getting tackled by a Conkeldurr into another table, causing yet another fight.

Bree:...Do I even-

Suddenly, they heard the enraged war cry of an unfathomably angry and furious Forrest echoing throughout the premise. They turned their heads to the source, and what beheld them afterwards was truly a sight to be remembered. Not with awe or amazement however, far from it. What beheld them was a furious, vengeance fueled massacre.