♡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

— 𝖼𝗐: 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 (𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 '𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇𝖾𝖽' 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 😭😭)

— this was my debut post so erm 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️

𝗐𝖼: 188

itoshi sae (secretly) loves the little things you give to him each passing day—the little sticky notes and candies you place in his duffle bag, the film strip you took with him in the arcade with your little doodles on it, and his favorite, the po...

itoshi sae (secretly) loves the little things you give to him each passing day—the little sticky notes and candies you place in his duffle bag, the film strip you took with him in the arcade with your little doodles on it, and his favorite, the pola of you and a cat you took the other day which rests in his wallet. 

he may not admit it (probably never), but once you give him a slice of life with you, he would never be able to drown himself in his old habits without thinking of you. you're in his mind 24/7. he's addicted to you

too addicted to even care about the google meeting in front of him now that you're rambling to him about some old lady and her "hundred bajillion cats". 

he thinks he's daydreaming with the way you look—you're glowing. 

unfortunately though, your rambling gets cut off when shidou ryusei suddenly calls for your attention. damned roach. sae mumbles. 

well, at least he got a hundred bajillion pictures of the cats and you after the meeting. 

damn, he really loves the things you give him.