♡ 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

— 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗋𝗂𝗇 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

— 𝖼𝗐: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 (𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝖽); 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌; 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽; 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗏 (𝗒𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌); 𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌

𝗐𝖼: 500

she was the breeze that carried me to victory

she was the breeze that carried me to victory. every match i played, every ball i kicked, and every goal i scored, i was embraced by her—soaring through the field of green at speeds i didn't know i'd find myself in.

i consider myself as the sand that grounds her. whenever her breeze becomes turbulent, i let her sink into my warm embrace as she forces out the sticks and thorns she'd carry with her.

i recall the difficulty of bonding together. she was a free spirit. someone who was able to do anything she wished, and obtain what she desired—while i locked myself up in the confines of my surroundings—trapped, and controlled.

yet somehow, she found me.

and every night, she'd whisper in my ear, you did well. to my beloved, my wins and losses didn't matter even if i became arrogant or dejected. for her, getting to play on the field was a win.

oh how simpleminded she truly was.

every win is graced with praise, yet losses were embraced with praise. the same word, several meanings, and opposite emotions. so why does she always say the same thing over and over again?

i hated it.

i hated it so much i drowned myself in the depths of blue, never resurfacing, not even bothering to reach out to her when she searched for me above the surface.

soon, i fell into the routine i was used to before her; wake up, practice, eat, practice more, then sleep. it proved harder than expected—my brain fogged up with the missing feeling of her warmth around my figure

i miss you.

he misses you so much, too much. he misses the way you play with his hair, your earthy smell that grounds him, the warmth of your embrace, and the thrill you give him in a game.

he misses you even more now as he watches the breeze support a stupid seagull in front of him. he watches as your bodies dance around together; how you both travel to his goal, and how the both of you balance each other out.

never in his life would rin itoshi imagine accepting the cold and unrelenting embrace of the deep. no, it was always you. but as he watches the seagull who used to peck at his skin soar along with the breeze, he lets the blue lock him up in shackles and dress him in the finest of garments—something he'd never received. not even from you.

the sea wraps around him and seeps into the deepest parts of him—parts you haven't explored. it feels good. too good that some become obsessed with it. but rin itoshi doesn't fall for it now that he's looking at his two inhabitants.

he watches as they explore his home without a care in the world. he wishes it was him instead of another. but of course, the sky doesn't meet the water.

the same way a breeze won't force itself into the confines of golden sand.