♡ 𝖲𝖯𝖮𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖣 𝖠 𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖥 ⁉⁉ (𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗂ñ𝗈 𝗂'𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽)

— 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀: [𝖺𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉] 𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅!𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗌𝖺𝖾 𝗑 𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗍!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

— 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗋𝖾𝗌: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗒

— 𝖼𝗐: 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 (𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖺𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋); 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝖺 (𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀) 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿; 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝖫𝖬𝖠𝖮𝖮𝖮𝖮 (𝗂𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗋𝗒)

— 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗄𝗍𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗉𝖾: '𝗂𝖿 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗒/𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇.'

𝗐𝖼: 363

there's something about madrid that makes you want to keep coming back

you're not quite sure if it's their pretty sunsets, their attractive and delicious food, their hospitable people, or the fact that your madrid-inspired art pieces rack up tons of money compared to other sites.

what an avaricious being you are.

but when you think about it, you're not really sure as to why your obsession with madrid came along.

well, that is until you met itoshi sae. 

brain

brain... please cooperate with me.

you sit in an art filled room, sulking just because you were suddenly hit with an artist's block in the middle of painting, preventing you from finishing your piece.

please please please please this is due this weekend please fucking cooperate with me.

with a groan, you slam the door open of your studio and stomp to the living room. opening the tv and going through several channels, you start to get more frustrated as none of them interest you. until a soccer match appears on the screen.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?! AN INCREDIBLE PASS FROM ITOSHI SAE TO LEONARDO LUNA- OH LOOK AT THAT APPROACHING THE GOAL- OH NO HE'S SURROUNDED BUT HE PREVAILS! WILL HE SCORE OR WILL HE PASS?! LET'S SEE- HE LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO PASS TO– NEVERMIND! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HE'S GOING TO SHOOT. WILL HE MAKE THE GOAL?!"

your leg starts to unconsciously bounce up and down as you scoot over to the edge of your couch, nervous yet excited.

please please if you get a goal im going to force myself to finish the painting.

you chant in your head, praying to the soccer gods to grant your wish.

"HERE HE COMES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WEAVING THROUGH HIS OPPONENTS LIKE THEY'RE NOTHING! HERE HE COMES– HE SHOOTS–"

PLEASE JUST FUCKING MAKE THE GOAL

"i thought i told you to stop staying up late."

you hear a voice say as the tv shuts off.

there he is. the man of the hour, standing in front of you.

an itoshi sae.

the itoshi sae.

your itoshi sae.

and most importantly,

the reason why you keep coming back to madrid.