♡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀: [𝖺𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉] 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗈 𝗑 𝗀𝗇!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

— 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗋𝖾𝗌: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍

— 𝖼𝗐: 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌 (𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾); 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾; 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽

𝗐𝖼: 270

mikage reo watches your peaceful state of slumber

mikage reo watches your peaceful state of slumber. i'm such a creep, he thinks. yet, he can't stop looking at you—you're beautiful. he loves everything about you. your figure dressed in one of his shirts, your long eyelashes framing your face ever so gently, and the way your chest rises with each slow and deep breath you take.

you're simply breathtaking.

he recalls the previous night with you—sharing deep and loving kisses and him declaring his undying love for you.

i love you so much. can't imagine living in a world with no us.

is what mikage reo whispered in your ear as you cuddled after making love to each other.

his daydreaming is interrupted by the sound of your alarm right by his ear. he hurriedly reaches for the button knowing if you'd wake up in the middle of the night, you wouldn't be able to sleep–

wait. the middle of the night?

a few beats of silence pass until he hears a deep and groggy voice say the words he would come to despise.

"20th of july in the year 2024. 10:14 p.m."

the night of your anniversary.

he thinks fate is playing games on him as he watches your body get covered in white cloth; the solemn looks of the people around him as they watch two destined lovers get torn by fate.

the 20th of july, the most important day for the both of you—the day you got together.

yet, mikage reo never imagined that the 20th of july would be the day you'd leave him,

and the night he dies looking at you.