♡ 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌?

𝖿𝗍: 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗈 + 𝗇𝖺𝗀𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗈 x 𝗀𝗇!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

— 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗈

— 𝖼𝗐: 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀; 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍; 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗈 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗍; 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖿𝖿; 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽-𝗎𝗉? 𝗂𝖽𝗄 𝖻𝗋𝗎𝗁 𝗂 𝖽𝗈 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 😓😓😓

𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗂𝖼; 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾; 𝖨 𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖠𝖭𝖦 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖨𝖥𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖥𝖩𝖲𝖥 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗆 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗁𝗆 𝗆𝗁𝗆; 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 (?); proofread! (𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗂𝖾 [dreamisols on tumblr go check her out!!])

𝗐𝖼: 3.6𝗄 

the sounds of rushed keyboard clicking and muffled shouts sound around the dimly lit room

"i'm telling you they're in A!" a whiny voice sounds through a headset, frustrated that their own teammates won't listen.

"no, stupid! who goes for A in split?" another voice interjects, this time rough and degrading.

their shallow argument continues as the game progresses—even getting worse, as both are killed due to their carelessness.

"ladies, ladies. calm down now, yeah?" a smooth voice interrupts, shutting the two players up. "if both of you weren't soooo obsessed with each other, maybe you would've noticed them rushing to B...you dimwits!" you scoff and mute them, holding yourself back from smashing your keyboard and throwing your mouse at your computer.

"stuupid..." a tired and lazy voice slurs out from beside you as you continue to grumble about players like them.

"i swear to god sei, these people are the fucking worse! i'm just trying to play the damn game and they won't shut the fuck up–"

"BOO"

"AAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK?!"

your rant gets cut off by the door slamming open and the bright fluorescent lights turning on. you try to get back into the game and finish your two remaining enemies off, but you end up getting killed after blindly walking into enemy territory. luckily your duo, nagi seishiro, pulls through and clutches the game.