♡ 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾?

— 𝖿𝗍. 𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗌𝖺𝖾, 𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗋𝗂𝗇, 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗒𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗂, 𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝖾𝗅 𝗄𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗋, 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗎, 𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗀𝗂 𝗒𝗈𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂, 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗈, 𝗇𝖺𝗀𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗈, 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗂 𝗁𝗒𝗈𝗆𝖺, 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗂 𝖻𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾

— 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌/𝗉𝖾𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎

— 𝖼𝗐: 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 :)

itoshi sae: amor (love), mi vida (my life), mis amores (my darling)

sae isn't much of a talker. but when he does open that mouth of it, words of trust and love flow out from his lips (at least that's the case for you.)

itoshi rin: y/n, stupid, dumbass

while all of these sound derogatory and basic, it's just how rin expresses his love for you. it's not that he doesn't like to call you pet names (he calls you "love" once in awhile), he just doesn't get why you have to call your lover by other terms?!@# he just wants to keep it simple. (plus he loves your name so much ueueueue)

shidou ryusei: darlin', sweets, doll

yup the typical fuckboy pet names. i don't even have an explanation as to why but he loves calling you these (especially sweets).

kaiser michael: mein liebling/schatz (my darling), mein liebe (my love), mein herz (my heart)

mikka LOVESSSSSSSSS calling you these on a daily basis to the point some of his teammates (noa and even isagi 😭) even call you these instead of your name (he gets extremely jealous and pouty).

bachira meguru: baby, bee, sweetheart

ah yes, the typical corny ass pet names. some people might yuck it but in bachira's words, 'don't yum my yuck' (you told him it was yuck my yum). no one can stop him, he's just too in love with you (plus he calls you these to spite kaiser).

isagi yoichi: princess, babe, sunshine

here comes the king of cringe yoichi. now, he doesn't see anything wrong with these; it's just the people around him are making a big fuss about these. they're really cute! and his partner's really cute too!

mikage reo: love, darling, sweetheart

he likes calling you simple, yet classy endearments. his favourite one to call you tho is definitely 'love'. simple endearments for a lovely guy indeed.

nagi seishiro: babe, y/n, darl'

now, seishiro doesn't really like talking which is why these are really simple (but they're so cute with the way he drags them out like "baaaaaaaabe" or "y/nnnnnnn"). but when he's in a silly goofy mood (especially when he finishes a game), he'll call you darl' or just darling with a stupid smirk on his face.

chigiri hyoma: love, stupid, y/n

i just imagine hyoma to be a silly lover. someone who you can playfully banter with and someone you can love without limits. he's just a simple guy. (he WILL beg you to buy him his hair care materials, comb his hair and style his hair).

baro shoei: princess, darling, bunny

he says these to rile you up and make you all blushy and giggly. that's it. that's the explanation mhm mhm.

kunigami rensuke: princess, love, my dear

he's a BIIIIIIIIIIIG softie in my eyes. he's so soft-spoken and HSAASFDIS i can hear him say these im not even kidding (i'm delusional) 

 he's so soft-spoken and HSAASFDIS i can hear him say these im not even kidding (i'm delusional)