♡ 𝗆𝗂 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖺, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾

𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗌𝖺𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 (all characters featured are aged up!!)

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗋𝖾: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗒, 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍?

𝖼𝗐: 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀; 𝗌𝖺𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 (𝖾𝗋𝗆); 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖺𝖽-𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎; 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗆; 𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗎; 𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌; 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗋𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗌; 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂-𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀; 𝗈𝗍𝗈𝗒𝖺 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝖺; 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 :(; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖼𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖽; 𝗌𝖺𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗈𝖼 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗍𝗏; 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽

𝗐𝖼: 1.0k

you were currently with itoshi sae attending, in his words, "a stupid clout chasing event for influencers to leech on footballers", listening to shidou ryusei ramble about how he and otoya eita randomly bumped into beyoncé in the shibuya train sta...

you were currently with itoshi sae attending, in his words, "a stupid clout chasing event for influencers to leech on footballers", listening to shidou ryusei ramble about how he and otoya eita randomly bumped into beyoncé in the shibuya train station, when you suddenly felt the need to go to the lavatory. just when he was getting to the good part. silently excusing yourself, you let go of sae's hand as you made a beeline towards the venue's bathroom.

meanwhile outside, while shidou was telling the group about how beyoncé called him a sweetheart after getting his shirt signed, a young woman approaches the football stars' table and sits down beside sae, interrupting whatever the loudmouth was going to say next. the whole group looks at her with question marks above their heads as she makes herself comfortable beside the prodigy.

excuse me but, who are you? isagi yoichi was the first to speak up, eyeing the woman with a raised eyebrow. "oh! my bad! forgot to introduce myself, whoopsies!" she said with a laugh so annoying, sae almost physically winced. "i'm kento mirai! but you can call me mai for short!! i'm currently modeling for abibas!! oh also! i've worked with sae before, you could say we have a lot of chemistry together, right sae darling?" her high-pitched voice rings in sae's ears as he tries not to roll his eyes at the woman.

it's not a lie though. but it's not exactly true. yes, they've worked together for the brand but the chemistry she was talking about was simply a tale—they had no chemistry at all. everyday at the scene, she was always either beside sae or looking for sae, and even forcing herself into his personal space. it had gotten so bad to the point that sae was very tempted to call the project manager and drop it. but of course, his manager talked his ear off saying if he did decide to call mister PM, he'd reduce the player's consumption of his beloved ichibo steak to only once a month—what a jerk.

anyways.

his trance is cut off by the thing beside him, talking her ear off. my head hurts. sae grimaces as he looks around the venue to look for you, spotting you by the bar ordering some drinks from him and you. perfect. just at the right time, mi amor.

he stands up but just as he was about to go to you, a harsh grip on his wrist is enough to tear his eyes away from you. he looks down to his captor's hand with a raised eyebrow. "what do you want, woman?" he jerks his arm away from her yet she doesn't let go. he looks again at your direction and he sees that you're gone. he panics. yet for some reason, he can't get away from this woman's grip. "saeeee." she whines. "don't leave yet! I'm not yet done talking to you!"

now. sae isn't a fan of hurting women—he's a fan of women! they're really amazing, yeah. but at this moment, he suddenly wants to abandon all his feminism and push her off a cliff. tch.

"hey man, d'ya think we should ya know, ask her to leave?" sae hears chigiri hyoma's worried voice whisper to oliver aiku. please do. sae inwardly pleads to the gods above as he side eyes the pair. "nah, 's getting 'ntresting." aiku slurs, clearly under the influence. damn fuckin' traitor. sae feels a harsh tug on his arm, almost dragging him down to the couch. what a strong woman. she whines again. fine. if you want to do it the hard way, then i'll give you hell. sae thinks.

"let me go, please." he cringes at his use of words. "i have a wife to look for and if you don't let go of me now i'll have to call the security." he says, hoping for her to get the hint.

she does.

but just not in the way sae hoped.

"your wife? oh! that y/n l/n? oh please! i don't even know what you see in her! i mean, she's nothing but a lowlife! clearly using you for money! i'd be so much better for you, my sae." erm. okay. what the hell. sae's hella conflicted now. he doesn't know if he wants to take the risk and run away from her or beat the living shit out of her.

he feels her body hug him from the back and before sae knew it, he pushed her away and let out everything he wanted to say to her.

"listen here, woman. my wife is the kindest and purest soul there is on earth. she brings heaven to me and lights up whatever emo shit is inside me. everything she says and everything does makes me all giddy and shit. and unlike you, her and i actually have chemistry. so i suggest you get the fuck out of my sight before i call security to feed you to the tigers or something. also, she's the only one who can make me giggle and kick my feet up in the air. fuck you."

okay, maybe that was too much. but at least he defended your honor. common sae w. he thinks as he turns around to search for you, only to find you in front of him with the dopey smile he's loved for eternity. he hears the cheers and snickers of the table, and even someone saying "oooh he popped off" (probably bachira meguru), yet the only thing he really cares about is you.

"so, my dear husband." you say with a smirk on your face. "i light up the emo shit inside you", huh? how romantic." sae flushes and grabs his drink from your hand, chugging it and putting the glass on the table.

"shut up. it's cuz you took too long in the washroom. did 'ya take a shit or somethin'?" he says as he drags you to the exit of the venue. you hurriedly chug your drink and say your goodbyes to the rambunctious group of boys.

and as you enter the car, sae's next words surprise you,

"i won't lie though, i kinda ate that shit up a while ago. maybe we should attend more of these events. what d'ya say, mi vida?"

what a goofball of a husband you have.