♡ 𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗌𝖺𝖾'𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀

— 𝖼𝗐: 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀; 𝗈𝗈𝖼

wc: 476

i imagine itoshi sae as someone who calls you a LOT of spanish endearments

i imagine itoshi sae as someone who calls you a LOT of spanish endearments. some of these endearments include amor, mi vida, cariño, and his favorite, mis amores. BUT here's the thing. while he does enjoy calling you these names and reducing you to a giddy and giggling fool (affectionate), he's a SUCKER for also being called endearments. so here's his list of favourites (from my humble opinion 💛)

"okay, this makes me blush a little"

first on the list are the endearments that make him blush, but not super duper to the point he has to scream in his pillow.

☆ babe/baby/darling- while he finds it cute you have these nicknames for him, he finds them quite overrated. whenever you go out together, he always hears these from others and he's a picky dork so he doesn't want to be called something used by other people (he wants to be labeled as yours erm).

"how dare you say that can't you see i'm literally giggling and kicking my feet"

☆ my darling/my dear/guapo- GRAHHHHH there's just something so "JWLEJWOSJS" and possesive (he loves it when you get possesive over him) about these endearments. when you call him these, it may seem like he does NOT give any fucks but when you leave him alone to go to the bathroom or your bedroom, he jumps around the house giggling and kicking his feet. (you've caught him do this and even have a video of it [hidden in your secret folder >:)] but you haven't told him yet [you don't plan on telling him] for blackmail purposes 🙁🙁. ANYWAYS when you call him guapo his ego gets inflated so now you're stuck with a smirking doofus.

"GRAHHHHH I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH LETS GET MARRIED PLEASEPLEAPSLSPLSPSL"

☆ my love/my sweet/my husbandnow these are the endearments that make him WEAAAAAK in the knees. when you call him these, i'm telling you he will go down on one knee and bow to you like those royal knights. these make him go "WHKWHWKQHAKAJA". HE BECOMES CRAZY. he is so down horrendous for you i'm not even kidding. you don't usually use "my husband" often but when you do (especially when you refer to him as that in public), he'll go crazy and think of ways to propose to you (you're already married he's just stupidly in love w you).

bonus:

☆ saeshi/my sae/saewhile these aren't endearments, there's just something so intimate about you calling his name. yeah, his teammates and family call him 'sae', but when you do, it's like the sound of a goal but better. he's just really in love with you (like super duper)

so in short, itoshi sae gets weak in the knees when you call him these <3 (he also loves it when you call him 'mine')