chapter 3

-quit it kyle, maybe you just have some few minor mental health issues but nobody seemed to care when i was struggling? - stan seemed angry at him.

-stan... I didnt mean to.. I promise.. I cared about you ... oh um i mean.. i still do! thats why i think we need to talk seriously.

-No, i don't think theres anything to talk about, once youre better you talk to me dude, cus u seem unstable. we just happen to be coworkers and you need to shut your fucking mouth about it.

-Fine.

Kyle pov

I came back home as usual but todays bus drive was even more awkward than usual after that conversation with stan. We just sat there, next to eachother not even speaking a word. This is so messed up. He can keep telling me that its just my issues but i know damn well theres something more.. maybe its a problem with the school..

Stan pov

This shit was awkard as fuck and i don't know how it will be today at work with him.. i kinda was too hard on him i mean i still like him and stuff but he wasnt supposed to work here if he was  supposed to he would get an invite like me.
Our managers idea to put that job offer on the internet for everyone to see was stupid, this place was supposed to be underground and now everyone can know... Well let's just hope it won't escalate quickly and we can earn money while not being popular cause that would cause so much problems and.. It would be basically over. I'm starting to get worried because kyle might ruin it but... Hes my friend anyway.... I just need to keep telling him things to keep him... distracted.. but it's for good. i don't wish any harm or anything, it's for the good so everything will be fine, right?

Next day at the cafe there were a lot of customers who were interested especially in kyle. he tried to be as charming as possible in his work and did the moe moe kyun while serving the food to the customers.
Stan seemed a lot less worried but still kept an eye on him.

maybe it won't be as bad with him there - stan thought to himself.

and today is the day.. Kyle can meet his other coworkers.

Stan!
Kenny!
Craig!
Tweek!
Scott malkinson!
Pip!
tolkien!

kyle was surprised especially to see Kenny that explains why he became so distant from him too...
But..
Why cartman is not there? Would he be interested in some money? - kyle thought to himself.

but it would be to embarrassing for him, right?