Love Birds

"Jessica, will you marry me?" his eyes stair into mine, sparkling, breath taking. I bit my lip and,

7 years before

"Happy 18th birthday love." My mom says, handing me my cake. I look down and smile. "Mom did you look at this cake?" "Um, no why?" "This says congratulations on the baby, mom last time I checked I'm not prego." I laugh. "OMG!" my mom squeaks, she trays to act so cool and hip. "Its fine mom, really." I say.

We walk downstairs into the kitchen, my best friend already sitting at the table, fork in hand. She is basically my sister. Her dad left her at the age of, well before she was born. He moved to Florida with his new girlfriend, which happened to be my friends moms sister.

"Happy birthday jessica!" she says standing up. "Thanks Sydney!" I say back in reply. "Here is your gift." she says handing me a purple bag.

I open up the card first.

Hey girl! Happy 18th birthday! Now you can finally leave your mom and move in with me!!!! Ya know since I'm older and have my own apartment! Aha! Rent is $200 a month so pay up!

Love you boo, Sydney (:

I roll on the ground laughing, I don't want to live with her! Her boyfriend lives with her (since she is 20) so, I would be the odd one out.

I pull my act together and open my gift. One by one I pull out many different things. First: a neckles that says sisters for life Second: a Louis T-shirt Third: some skiddles Fourth.... OMG!!!!!

I yang the cards out of the bag and jump up and down for joy! "Jessica what is it?" my mom says looking so confused. I gasp for air. "One one one.... one di di di direction VIP tickets!" I say waving the two tickets in the air. My mom rolls her brown eyes, she hates them, but only because I love them. She thinks everyone likes them for there looks. Yes, I bought there CDs to listen to their face!

"Yup we are going and we will marry them!" Sydney says jumping up and down with me. "Woop woop one direction woop woop sexy dudes!" We yell at the top of our lungs.

2 votes for next chapter! (: