Chapter Six - Day Four, Love Ky

It's been four beautiful days since we landed here in Spain, and being back in this familiar place always feels like a breath of fresh air. The sun is shining brightly, casting a golden glow over the training fields, and there's that undeniable buzz of anticipation as the team gathers for another crucial phase of preparation. 

Most of the squad has arrived now, and it's heartening to see everyone coming together with such focus and determination.

Camp has been going exceptionally well for me. I've been diligent with my training routines, working hard to ensure I'm at my peak physically and mentally. The break we had before coming here was exactly what I needed to recharge and refocus. 

It's amazing how much a change in scenery can change your spirit, isn't it? The facilities here are good, and the support from everyone and all their vibes are just great.

Wedding stuff has been occupying my thoughts lately. Steph and I had a conversation, and I've decided that Mini should be my maid of honour. She's been a constant in my life and her love for both of us, and having her stand beside me on our special day means the world. Have you given any thought to your bridesmaids yet?

Mum reached out to me the other day, asking about you. She's been wondering how you've been doing, and I thought it might be nice for you to give her a call sometime soon. I know she misses you and would love to catch up. I know this message won't reach you until you're here and reading this but I'll just text you that bit lol.

Speaking of which, I couldn't shake the feeling about what happened with your phone the other day. I understand if you're not ready to talk about it yet, but please know that I'm here whenever you're ready. Your safety is always my top priority, Elmo. I'm counting down the days until you join me here so I can hold you close and reassure myself that you're okay.

Sending all my love. I love you, okay?

Yours always,

Ky