Chapter Nine - Day Seven, Love Ky

I can't even begin to put into words how it feels to finally have you here with me. The moment I saw you standing outside the Hotel, all the days and nights apart melted away. Having you back in my arms feels like coming home, and I never want to let you go again.

Right now, as I sit here writing this like I promised I would and you being here won't change but you're lying next to me, sound asleep. You look so peaceful, and I can't help but smile. Seeing you here, so close and so beautiful, makes me feel complete. It's like a missing piece of myself that has been returned to me.

Today was perfect. From the moment we reunited to spending the day by the pool with our everyone, everything felt right. Watching you interact with the kids, seeing the joy on your face as you caught up with everyone, it was all so perfect. You bring a light and warmth into my life that I never want to lose.

I love how you fit so seamlessly into my world. You make every moment better just by being there. Your laughter, your smile, the way your eyes light up when you're happy, it all makes me feel so incredibly lucky to have you.

As I watch you sleep, I want to wake up up and squeeze you and scream at you but in a way where the love I have is almost to much for me to keep inside, I don't if that makes sense but I just love you so much it hurts. 

You are my everything, Ella, and having you here with me makes me realize just how much I need you in my life. I can't wait to create more beautiful memories with you, to face whatever the future holds together.

You make me feel whole, and I am so grateful for you. I can't wait to marry you, have babies with you, make a life with you. 

Yours Always, 

Ky