"go slow please" ⚠️😫

Jungkook Pov

Jungkook stormed into his room , slamming the door behind him . His face flushed with rage after the heated argument with Yn , How dare she slap him and talk to him like that . His mind raced with new revenge plans , each of them being more cruel than the ones before . Je had evil intentions towards her now , he wanted her in pain in so much agony . He wanted her to suffer just like he once did when he recieved the news of Mingyu's death , Killing her outright would be too merciful. No , he had to take his time , to break her slowly . Bit by bit .

Lost in his dark thoughts , he didn't hear Mina enter the room . She closed the door softly and approached him , sensing the tension radiating from his body. Without a word she wrapped her arms around him , pressing her body against his .

"What happened babe?" She whispered , her voice sounded soft but it was too forced . Her eyes gleamed with curiosity.  She loved the drama , thrived on it , as long as it didn't threaten her comfortable lifestyle.  "You look like you're all ready to explode"
"its that stupid bitch" Jungkook spat , his voice filled with venom "She crossed the line this time . I swear , im going to make her pay for everything she did , and her father for killing my brother . They're both going to regret ever messing with me
Mina hummed in response , though she wasn't interested in whatever "revenge" plan he had , she had to act as if it was her whole purpose too .

⚠️a little bit heated , please if you're not comfortable skip this ⚠️

Mina stood infront of Jungkook , her arms around his neck . She bit her lip seductively "you want me to make you forget about that for sometime?" Her voice came out as a whisper , right by his ear . Her lady parts all pressed up against him , luring him in .

Without wasting a second he leaned in for a kiss , it wasn't a tender loving kiss but a fierce and ruthless kiss .
" I want you to make me forget everything right now " he said as he disconnected their lips ."let me taste you"  he said while he squeezed her ass , making her gasp . He dragged her towards the bed , throwing her on there . Jumping on like a hungry animal . He glanced down at her thighs licking his lips " Baby you won't be able to walk after these rounds , im about to release all my frustrations on you"
"I can take you so well and you know it " mina replied back in a sultry tone . After that Jungkook wasted no time in taking of her shirt as mina removed his shirt too .
It was the turn for mina's panties to be removed

Uhm uhm session
Mina's moans could be heard from far away , he was super rough , he didn't care . He told her already that he was going to take out frustrations . "ahh Jung..Jungkook go..go a bit..slow" Mina cried .
"shut your fucking mouth and take me , you wanted this"  he growled back , slamming into her angrily. 
"AHh jungkook ...it hurts now...go slower...baby..please" Mina pleaded again , jungkook pulled her hair and bit her neck and then went down to her boobs . Moaning and whining could be heard throughout the room . The bed shook back and forth .

Finally after a good 2 hours jungkook was done .
He fell beside mina who was in terrible pain, but the money she was going to get after this was all she could see , thus she overlooked her pain and acted all chummy with him again
" baby you were so good , it felt amazing" Mina said as she layed her head on jungkooks chest drawing circles , his arm hanged around her chest too playing with her skin .
"At least someone felt good , Mina you are getting so bad at this . If you're going to be the same way , im going to have to find someone else to fuck because you can't take it" he said , his voice monotonous.
Mina was puzzled and her eyes went wide " oooh uh jungkook im so sorry , i won't ever complain again . Please don't try to find someone else im perfect for you" she tried persuading him .

⚠️cringe part ends 😭⚠️

Jungkook rolled his eyes as his phone buzzed , grabbing all his attention he moved towards the table
Ontp:
" Hello?" He said annoyance was visible
"Mr Jeon, the woman you brought home , Yn i reckon . She has fainted and her ribcage is fractured and there is bruising on her legs too . What should we do?"  Nancy's voice could be heard in the background , she was panicking .
" Jimin wait im coming "

Heyyya people, surprise double update .
Shit this was so cringey to write 😭i feel so weird about it ughhh . I promise future fluff will not be as weird as this . I just had to show you the dynamics of Mina and Jungkooks lustful relationship 😫

Yn has her ribcage fractured, no wonder she couldn't move or breathe properly in the previous chapter .