CHAPTER 15: WE MEET AGAIN

" Anthony My boy!"

Anthony Sighed and Touched the bridge of his nose, Elizabeth awed at the Talking skeleton that Just Pops out on their kitchen counter. "For the Love of God, White face Stop Scaring us will ya?" He Said and Placed the pancakes on the table. Lucifer On the other line Laughed " Come on Boy am I not allowed to talk to you?" Lucifer said and Anthony Frown "I have a Bad day so yeah, Not allowed" He said and just remembered the Bloody and messy shit yesterday and A Boy named Samuel that happened to be a Archangel. " I just want to check on you! so hows your killing spree? Hm?" The king of hell excitedly said, Anthony and Elizabeth looked at each other. Elizabeth Dropped her pancake and She Chuckled nervously "Mister Lucifer We haven't slay even one of our list" She said and Lucifer on the other line stayed silent " Well! That's okay! Finding targets is kind of difficult so take your time!" The two siblings sweatdropped at the kings Enthusiasm "Yeah sure, Anyways Our time here is ticking so Bye" before Lucifer can speak Anthony Slammed a Book on top of the skull making the jaw Break.

"that should do, Anyways don't forget to bring your Umbrella. It's going to be rainy today" Anthony reminded his sister, Elizabeth nods. when the two finished their Breakfast Anthony Straighten his Uniform and Put on his Dark Grey hoodie, Elizabeth rushed outside and Anthony Grabbed his keys and locked Their Apartment.

Anthony Walk his sister first on her school and he gave her a Chocolate bar, Elizabeths Eyes sparkled and she looked up her brother "Don't tell Zen, You know him he's a Chocoholic Guy. Now go" Elizabeth Giggled and waved to her brother. Anthony Smiled and Walked back To the road. While Walking He Keeps on Touching His chest he could feel a Slight pain and He hissed " God I just broke a rib and I survived" He mumbled and Saw his school building. He looked up the sky and He could see a Small droplets Falling down. He grabbed his Umbrella and Just Expected It started to rain. The other students Got suprised and Grabbed their umbrella's while the others Ran to find a Shelter.

While walking Anthony's Gaze lands On a Blonde Hair Guy full of Bandages and With a Blue Umbrella, Anthony's eyes widen and He rushed towards him. "Oi! Hey you!" He shouts and The Blonde stopped,He turned around and Samuel's Eyes widen "W-what the, What are you doing here?!" He Points at him but Anthony just grins "Dude We got a good Teamwork yesterday eh? Since you treat Me Yesterday how bout I treat you on Lunch?" Anthony said and Wiggled His eyebrows, Samuel's face turned stoic "No thank you" He said and Continued to walk.

Anthony pouts and Followed him "Dude come on I'll treat you" He keeps on Urging him and Sam just Continues to walk ' this guy sure is stubborn huh?' he thought and sigh. he turned around and faced the Brown haired male. "Fine happy now?" He said and Anthony Pats his Shoulder "Cool! I'll bring my friend with me!" Anthony said and Sam's Eye twitched and he watched Anthony Wave at him and Rushed towards the school gates. "Almighty Father, What did I just get myself into?" Sam Mumbled and Continued to walk.

_________________∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Woah what's all of this Bruises? don't tell me you got in a fight again?"

Anthony hissed When His Best Friend Poke his cheeks, Zen Chuckled "Yeah I did" Anthony mumbled and this Broke Zen into Laughter "Holy shit Really? Dude Look at all of this I can't believe it!" Anthony Frown and Just watched Zen Wheeze and Slam his Fist On his table. "Fuck off man I just have a Bad day" Anthony Said and Zen Whipped The tears forming On his eyes "Yeah Sure I'll shut up".

Anthony rolled his eyes And Throwed a Crumbled paper towards his friend, Zen Easily Dodged it "Okay okay Come on man Let's just Have a lunch!" Zen said but he was quickly stopped when Anthony Grabbed his Uniform Collar "Well I just want you to meet someone" Anthony said and Zen Raised a brow "Meet someone? Wait hold up You made friends? Holy Shit that's a new Improvement there!" Zen Gave him a thumbs up but Anthony Smacked his Head and Grab him by the shoulder "Come on" Zen Rubbed his head and just Chuckled. When they arrived in the cafeteria Anthony is Looking around finding a familiar Blonde dude, Zen Looked at Anthony "Hey are you sure this dude is Tall as fuck like you and He is Blonde?" Zen Said And Anthony nods "Hell yeah Your Right—oh There he is!" Anthony Grabbed Zens Poor shoulder again and they walked towards a familiar Blonde sitting alone on a table. Anthony Grinned "Hey! Samuel!" He Called him and Sam Flinched ' God Father he's Voice is so loud!' he thought and Glance on his back and saw a familiar brown haired boy dragging a male wearing a Red Hoodie which he assume his friend.