CHAPTER 22: NOT YET

" you motherfuckin bitch"

Charlie Trembled and watched her father's Eyes Glow and Glared daggers towards the Winterway witch. Her father just woke up and Already heard a News about his Reaper loosing control and Big Ben Pentagram Disappearing, this made him mad and just wants to kill someone.

Lucifer stood up ignoring the Bitch ass pain behind his back and summoned his twin magnums, Lucifer was about to pounce to the witch but Alastor Stopped him and Bravely glared at the king "Your highness You are not in condition to fight, Let the Overlords Handle this Woman" He sternly said and eyes Glaring steel to the king, The two stared at each other and Lucifer sigh in defeat. "Kill her" The king mumbled to the radio demon, Alastor Nods and Behind him are Vox, Velvet and the others whose ready to fight Lucifer Grabbed his Arm and gripped it tightly "oh and one more thing...Rip her head off will ya?" the king said and walked off. Alastor Chuckled at his Brutal antics and Grinned widely, Vox Clicked his Tongue and All of the overlords Glared at the Woman who caused such shitty Problems.

"Oh so you must be Hell's overlords, I thought there are only 5 of them but I guess I'm wrong"

She said and Velvet is really ready to blow a fuse on her, When suddenly The witch gasped and she points at Alastor whose still glaring, She Laughed and Smiled so wide "Alastor?—Alastor I-is that you?" she asked and Alastor only gave her a Confused look. Vox's mouth opens and his head snapped at the radio demon "Yo Radio shack Do you know her?" He said but Alastor only shakes his head.
the witch Laughed again and Took out a Bracelet,she eagerly showed it Infront of them like a Small child showing her parents a beautiful Doll.

"D-do you remember this!—y-you gave me this bracelet as a symbol of our friendship!"

she said, eyes sparkling in glee and even love. Alastor Stared at the bracelet and just Squints his eyes at it "Sorry Dear but What Exactly are you talking about?" He said and Arah Only Smiled at him "Oh it's okay! my Love! Maybe your memories are still not completely coming back!" she said again and took a step, This caused Alastor to Back off followed by the other overlords. "oh! Maybe I'll just Show you some Objects that can trigger it! O-or Maybe I can Show you some pictures!" Vox started to sweat as he kept listening to the witch ramble like a Lovestruck highschool girl. he looked at Rosie and Velvet and saw them staring at the woman with a disgusted face.

Alastor even started to get uncomfortable to her Ramblings, and Transforms his Cane to his Red Hunting rifle. the witch gasped and Squealed as if she just thought about a idea "Or! maybe I can Drag you out in this Shithole! and Bring you back to life! Like I did to Anthony and Elizabeth!" she said Again with her smiling face and Gleeful eyes.

what she said hits like a Goddamn truck inside Alastors Head, Anthony? and Elizabeth? that woman bought them to life? he's really confused right now.

Vox Growled and aimed his Shotgun towards the witch, He pulled the trigger, Velvet and the other overlords. Followed pursuit and Attacked the woman."Quit Rambling Bitch!" Vox Shouts and continued to Shoot. The witch dodges the attacks and Summoned a Huge humanoid Bird.

"Velvet! Watch out!!"

Vox Shouts and Velvet looked at above her and saw red eyes glowing and Sharp teeth. the Humanoid monster was about to Bite Velvets head off when Rosie stabbed her umbrella through the Birds Mouth and Alastor Aiming at the insides of it, he shot a red glowing bullet resulting the monsters body to explode.
"Quit Fighting Alastor! I know your at your limit!" The witch Shouts and Alastor Spits out the Blood coming out his mouth, Indeed the witch is right he is at his limit. all of those Summoning spells and Killing the Black monsters really took a huge amount of energy causing his Body to Puke out the blood. but what choice does he have? he needs to fight in order to survive and see his Kiddos again.