CHAPTER 23: THE DIVINE ORDER.

{---♤---}

"Call all of the Archangels! And Lock the Heavens Gate! Dont let a single Demon enter this Divine land!"

Michael the High ranking Angel and the great Defender and protector Shouts making all of the present Angel's scramble out their positions and call out the others.

It doesn't really matter if it's an angel, Powers or Dominions that hes ordering around. What matters is that the Balance between Heaven Earth and Hell Suddenly Became in Chaos. Much more in Heaven. The Seraphims. Gods Closest Contacts has been surprisingly walking around carrying Papers and Announcing to evacuate the nearby Cities and Villages.

"Michael, We're all set. Should we call the Valkyrie Squad?" Raphael. His brother said and Michael sighs rubbing his temple. "No not now brother, keep them in place and dont let them out. The situation Suddenly Became Chaotic and confusing" he said and Tighten his Gold Armor, his white wings stretching out.

"Do you think it's his doing again?"

"That can be possible, you know Lucifer he can be a suicidal person"

"Ah...I see"

Michael Noticing his Quite response, he Pat's his Shoulder "ease up Brother. For now let's prioritize the safety of the others. Call Haniel and Uriel. Let those two Handle The Evacuations while you. You can Calm down the others inside the palace, we dont want them to Worry that much are we?" He smiled and Raphael Chuckled at his Cheery Response.

"Of course. Right"

He smiled and the two part ways to Handle the situation Between Heaven Hell and Earth.

{---◇---}

City of Sedin
2:24 A.M.

The Once White and Sparkling Clouds of heaven turned Dark. Tints of Red Flames Flying as they can see the Dark clouds Part away like the Red Sea. An archangel and Powers stood On top of a Tall tower. Their eyes widen as they can see the Earth Down there.

Masses of Flames,Crack roads and Running Humans. All is in Unnatural Order as they can see the Large Hole on the middle of the road, glowing like a Blazing Fire. "Call Samuel!" An archangel panicked as he stared back at the Hells gate.

"I'm Trying! But He won't answer!"

"Then Call Michael–"

"No need Soldier"

The archangel gasp and the two Stood up and saluted their superior. "You did well. We'll handle this situation here. Help the others to evacuate"

"Y-yes sir!"

The two Angel's ran out, and Michael glared down the Hells Gate. He gestures His hand and a Archangel walk towards him "Wheres Judy?"

"Shes Waiting for your orders sir"

"Tell her to Handle the Demons down the earth. We'll Handle the problems down the Hell"

"Of course sir"

Michael nods and Walked out the Tall tower. When he left the place He headed towards the White and Gold Building and Lined up outside is an army of Archangels.

"Prepare for departure!! We'll be going down to hell to handle this chaotic situation!"

{---*---}

Hell

"Holy shit My bullets won't Penetrate her skin"

Vox said, and looked at his now scratched and dusty Shotgun. Rosie hissed "she must have noticed that your bullets are Strong so she hardened her skin even more to protect herself" she said and Ripped half of her skirts Fabric and Tie it around her arms. "For now our blades,Guns and Magic won't work on her."