CHAPTER 5: SINISTER

"Okay! this time I'll find her! I can feel it!"

Anthony Looked around the room, he looked down the Bed behind the curtains and Under the Tables then he heard a giggle, he smirked and quitely walk on the closet he opened it Revealing his sister Hiding under the Blankets. "Oops" Elizabeth Said Anthony Chuckled and Grinned evilly "now now my dear sister you know the punishment~" He said Elizabeth Sweats and was about to run away but Anthony caught her and lift her up He then starts to tickle her.

"PFFFT AHAHAHAHAHA!! S-STOP NO! AHAHAHA I-I CANT BREATHE!"

Anthony Stopped tickling her and spins her around "Ha! See I told you I'm good at playing hide and seek!" he said, Elizabeth Giggled "yeah right! ahaha! but seriously though let's change the punishment" Anthony thinks and smiled "nope!"

"Aw come on!" Elizabeth raised her hands and slump down the bed. Anthony just laughed at her and the two Decided to talk some other stuff until Elizabeth decides to Hang out with Charlie and Anthony Approved since Charlie looks like a Cheery and Rainbow type girl. Elizabeth cheered and Ran out, Anthony just stayed inside the room and do nothing.

that's when he remembered what the radio demon said to him yesterday.

"Excuse me?"

"You look like me back when I was Alive"

"Do I really look like him? How should I know I haven't even seen his Human face!" He said and Walked to the nearby mirror. he just stared to his own reflection, Brown hair and Hazel nut eyes. back at school Girls Tend to Compliment him,how handsome he is and He looks like a star other girls would desperately Tried to Flirt and Court him. which is By the way Weird! Girl courting a boy? What's happening to the world! "I'm sure Alastor is just hallucinating, he needs Milk" He grabbed his black jacket and Puts on his glasses then Walked out The room. Anthony Looked for his sister and he could hear her giggles and it's coming from the lobby, he then speed walk and entered inside, there he saw his sister Playing some dolls Charlie did said that those are her dolls and she let Elizabeth play with them, Anthony Thanked the blonde and decided to take some fresh air and Stay outside. 'fresh air? in hell? is that even possible?' Anthony thought. he sat down the grass and stare up the sky. "I wonder what's happening up there, Is mom even looking for us or she'll just Leave and be busy? is Zen even okay?" He snapped out of his thoughts when Charlie sat down beside him. "are you okay? you look sad" She said.

"I-Im okay Charlie...I'm not sad I'm just Sitting here Having a peaceful time."

"Oh that's Nice! Hey wanna Go and shopping with us?"

"you mean all of the crew?"

"eh not all of them, Al is Busy And who knows where he is"

"Sure, I think me and my sister need a new clothes anyway."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~∆∆∆~•~•'•666

All of the crew exited the hotel and Anthony Stared to a white limo, his jaw dropped while his sister has sparkles in her eyes "Is that your Limo?!" Anthony suddenly yell, Charlie Chuckled "well Yeah! I'm the only one uses this, my parents tend to use the black or red one" she said Anthony almost faints to what she said 'They have Other Limousine?! and also black and red one!' He thought,all of the crew gets in the limo followed by Anthony and Elizabeth. the ride inside is not that boring since Angel and Vaggie are Arguing again, and Charlie being a Responsible demon she is tried to calm the two. On the other hand Husk and Niffty are watching the scene Happening Infront of them

The Limo Stopped and The driver opened the Car door, everyone gets out and Angel starts to squeal like a girl. "My god babes! look at those Dildo's!" then he sprints to a shop called 'Hot XXX' Anthony Sweatdropped and just Turned away. They entered a dress shop and Charlie dragged Elizabeth with her so that she can buy her some clothes. Anthony Let himself help. he looked around the shop and found a White Dress with Black skull belt then a Black Dress with Matching ribbon clip