THE DEVILS REAPER

20 minutes and the Extermination will start

A tall figure wearing a white suit and a top hat stood infront of the large window, staring at the Tall clocktower. He Grinned and Took a sip of his tea "So Alastor How are you?"

"Alive and Still living"

"Now you mentioned it are you Vox in good terms hm?"

Alastor Frowned and Remembered their good communication back when they're fighting The witch. "Well I dont know. But I still hate him" he hissed. And Lucifer laughed.

"You didnt tell the demons down here about the Exterminations are you?"

The king hummed and Alastor only Laughs at his Antics. The Clock made a Ringing sound and like a deadly Wind the streets of hell Became Silent. All demons hiding and locking themselves inside their homes and apartments.

And yet there are no Angel's who came down here. Lucifer grinned, and so is The radio Demon. Slowly all of the demons Came out their place and starts to cheer. And Do what they want.

Just like theres no Exterminations and All Daily lifes of the demons are back.

But that's what Anthony Wanted, he wants them to walk around and do whatever they want. "Let the Demons walk around, and He will Take them down" The king mumbles. And Alastors eyes Gazed back to the crowding streets of the City. A Tall Boy walked slowly on the road while flipping a Book.

"Hey! Get out cant you see it's a Fucking road!?"

"Dumbass just Hit Him!!!"

"Oi! I'm Fucking late!!!"

The demons Shouts and cursed. Both Alastor and Lucifer grinned at the commotion and Enjoyed their tea while watching the scene. Anthony grumbled and Pat's his Black suit "I'm sorry what? Road? Well I saw a Fucking Pedestrian my dude. And pedestrians are used for walking Through the other side. And look the Stop light says Red" he says and Grinned. The Drivers Shouts and Cursed On his face and even Shot some rude or brutal remarks.

But truly it didnt affect him. He looked down his book and flipped through the Finished Kills. The yells and shouts still lingered in his Ears. "Let's see.. I finished 8 thousand from the other side of the city then another one from Charlie's hotel—oh wait" he stopped and Stared at the words engraved clearly on the book. He closed it and opened it again to see if it's a joke.

Pentagram City (Eden Road)

•All Demons in the area. Exterminate

He laughed and Stared at those words again like a pack of diamonds he saw in minecraft. And just a flick of his fingers the Book burst in flames, white pages Flying around. "Its the last page anyways."

"Oi!! Kid! Fuck off!!"

"Move Dipshits!!!"

The Ground shakes, and black smokes Covered the road. The demons Around shriek in horror as Armies of black skeletons Chased them. Anthony laughed and Watched his New made army Slaughter the Demons including the Drivers. He stood up on the car roof and Breathed in the smell of ashes and blood.

"Since when did my Son made his own army?"

Alastor gasp and almost dropped his Tea. Lucifer laughed and remembered yesterday's Anthony's experiments and failures. But all of those 3 hours of testing are worth it since he managed to Create an army of skeletons. "Hes your son. He can tell you, as for now Just look at him Cutting that Dudes limbs!" He laughed again. And Alastor chuckled.

"Ah Yes! The smell of flesh and blood!"

He Sweatdropped and just let the king Enjoy the show.

________________________□■▪︎•°•○●》》

Meanwhile in Heaven...

" What's that?"

"H-hes cutting their Heads and limbs like it's nothing..."

The newly Recruited Archangels stuttered and Stumbled back. They are assigned to watch up the tower and They just Witnessed a bloody scene that they will never forget. "S-should we-we call Michael?"

"What? But you know him hes always busy with his Pile of papers"

"Then Call Samuel!"

"I just finished my Exams Down the earth and now I found you guys Panicking"

The Angel's jumped in surprise and saw Samuel still on his Uniform with his books and Papers "what made you guys Shake? Did something happened?" He asked and the Archangels infront of him stuttered their words and Tried to make a Proper Word.

"Out-there s-something down there. Well I- well we dont know what's happening but theres a Boy around your age with a black suit and Schyte Slaughtering some demons"

"A-And! Arent we-we suppose to be doing the Exterminations?"

They rambled and Samuel's eyes widen in realization. It's the Day of Exterminations in hell but since Anthony took the responsibility, Archangels can no longer go down and kill. "Oh you mean that...sorry guys but We can no longer Go down there." He sighed

"What? Why?"

"Let the Grim reaper handle the killing for the rest of Millennia. What should we doing right now is Go down the earth and Watch the Angel's who dares to Do something inappropriate"

He glares and the Soldiers Nods aggressively. He looked down and saw the Red and and flaming fire of hell, Anthony's Continous Exterminations and Chasing down Demons escaping his Wrath. He even heard him Yell Some Jokes which he only got some screams and Cries. Samuel Laughed.

"Samuel The meeting will start in a minute now, are you sure you're okay? Your eyebags are getting darker these days"

A female archangel approached him with a worried face, he only smiles and Chuckled at her "oh this? I'm fine I just got this from the exam and studies" he exclaimed and Pat's her shoulder. He glanced back down and so is the girl. When she saw the Chaotic scene his eyes widen "wait....what Is he—" she Choked and Sam Laughed and sigh.

"He truly is the Devils Reaper"

—THE DEVILS REAPER