CHAPTER 16: SQUISHY BLACK

"You guys you know I can't Withstand such Brutal Fight right?" Zen Said and Looked at Anthony and Sam. May Laughed "Yeah cause your a whimp" she said and pinch her cousins Cheeks Zen Grumbled in Annoyance. "Well if you can't take it you can Leave like a Chicken" Anthony said, Zen's eyes twitched Samuel sighs Sometimes He thinks that he's the only one with a brain here and he became friends with three Brainless Pigs. "Saaaam Can you Buy Me a Soda?" May Called out to him and Sam Frown "Why me?" He points to himself, May Pouts.

"cause your Nice"

She Mumbled but Sam heard it Clearly, Samuel Pulls himself together and tried not to fall on her acts, May Kept on Annoying him and in the end Sam Stands up and Goes to a Nearby Soda Machine. he was about to insert his Money when a Janitor called out to him. "Oh kid That Machine is Broken" The Janitor said Sam Puts inside his money back "well is there any Soda Machine here?" He asked and the Janitor nods "Yeah but it's At the Gym" Sam Nods and Thanked the Janitor. He walked out the Cafeteria and walked out the school building. he walked towards the Gym and Instantly saw a Soda Machine, His eyes lit up and Ran Towards it. ' Might as well grab myself a soda' He thought and Insert his Money. He Grab the First soda and waited for the second one, He Waited and Noticed that the soda is stuck which is frustrating. He Kicked the poor machine and the soda rolls down.

"S-Samuel S-sir"

Samuel Flinched and Quickly turns around, his eyes widen when he saw a small little girl with two Pigtails and wearing a white whole dress Sam Stared at the girl "hello um...Aren't you a angel?" Sam points to her and the little girl Flinch "hey come-on don't be scared, you don't need to hide your little wings from me" The Girl Seems Hesitant but she obeyed. a small white wings Merged out behind her back Sam Smiled. "What are you doing here Little one?" Sam Mumbled "I was lost actually, and then I saw you" She said and Giggled.

' cute...how does he know my name? welp I better bring her back the heavens, she's too young to be here ' Sam Thought and Was about to speak when he felt a strange Aura coming close.

" Samuel? "

His body turned tense he hung his head low and Spoke with respect " Michael " a Black haired man walked beside the little girl and Pats her head "There you are Young one" The little girl held the black haired man's hand and she giggled "What Happened to you Samuel?" The Archangel known as Michael spoke Sam Lifts His Head and Looked at his Superior Infront of him. "Well...I got in a fight with those things again" He said and Michael Frown "My are you alright?" He Said and Sam Chuckled "I am fine" He said And Michael Smiled at him. "I'm glad Though I'm also Suprised that you didn't pick up a fight with the Grim reaper" He said and Sam's Eyes widen. "How did you—" Michael laughed at him and Ruffled his Blonde hair ' Nevermind '

"Hey Michael Do you think the Grim reaper is Dangerous?" Sam Ask Out Bluntly, Michael Thinks for a moment "Hm, No the grim reaper is not dangerous, So far in my Observations to the past grim reapers they don't like to pick up a fight with us Archangels, In fact They Like to Work with us Side by side" He said and this seems like lift up Sam's Heavy feeling Michael Smirked at him " You asked cause you think that the boy is Dangerous?" He said and Laughed. Sam Grumbled "Dont worry about it Young one, How bout this Since it looks like those things are appearing a lot lately how about you'll team up with the grim reaper?" He said. Sam Thinks for a moment Sam is having a Argument In his mind but in the end He Agree's. He also Told Michael about the other two with strange Power and Maybe those two can be useful. Michael Agrees to him and Carried the little girl "I should go Now, You better take care of yourself Samuel" Michael said and Sam Smiled. In a blink of an eye Michael and the little girl is Gone. when Sam Returned to the Cafeteria He saw the three still Talking nonsense stuff "sorry I took so long Here" He gave the soda to May and she Smiled "Nah were cool dude" she said and Sam Looked at the two males Bickering to each other.