mystery

After five days of staying at the hospital, the couple was finally allowed to go back home by the doctor. Throughout the week, Jimin is persistently there for Minjeong, treating the younger girl like a princess. She didn't even allow her wife to move an inch, continuously doing everything she could to assist her wife in anything possible because of her lack of movement from the injury. She's also staying at the Kim's mansion for quite a while, and Jimin knows that Ningning would understand.

"Stay there! If you move a flinch, I'll choke you!" Jimin instructed as soon as she sat Minjeong on the sofa in the living room, pointing her finger at the younger girl because why? The girl has been so stubborn since she got out.

She moves a lot. Too much, to be honest. Sure, Minjeong has this obsession with Jimin now, but it would worsen her injury. Jimin got so panicked one-night thanks to the sudden bleeding on Minjeong's stitched stomach that.

"O-okay! Fine! I won't move, I promise," Minjeong assured her wife with a pinky promise, but of course, Jimin wouldn't buy it that easy. With one last glare to the younger girl, Jimin excused herself to the kitchen, leaving Minjeong alone on the sofa to watch TV.

Minjeong could hear the ruckus from the kitchen. Clinks and clanks everywhere, she could only guess that the older girl was cooking, and she was right when Jimin came back to the living room the next twenty minutes with a plate in her hand.

The princess treatment begins again after Jimin sets the plate on their coffee table to rest. First, she fixed Minjeong's short and oversized t-shirt. Then, she placed a napkin onto Minjeong's lap, only to startle the younger girl even more before Jimin reached the plated food again.

"No need for the napkin on the lap, right?" Minjeong asked, thinking that Jimin's princess treatment of her was sometimes just a bit too much.

Jimin shook her head almost immediately, followed by her finger movements to the left and right. "Nope. The napkin is necessary."

"Huh?"

Jimin wasted no time scooping a diligent amount of her handmade fried rice, before pointing the spoon to her wife. "Open up, the food is coming," she said with a smile.

Hell. Minjeong could only flinch before Jimin suddenly shoved the food right into her mouth. This is all unnecessary.

"You know I can eat them myself. My stomach is the one in hurt, not my hands," Minjeong waved her fully healthy hands in front of her wife to assure her even more, but Jimin would be as stubborn as Minjeong.

"No, it's fine, Minjeong. The doctor told you to limit your movements, so your stomach won't bleed for the second time, remember?" Jimin said almost giving her wife a deadly glare. "If you need anything, I would gladly assist you. If you are hungry, I will feed you. If you want to take a bath, I'm going to do that too. If you want to sleep, I'll help you to climb up the bed. If you want to go somewhere, I'll bring you there. If you want to poop, I'll—"

"I am—!" Minjeong immediately cuts Jimin's next word. "I'm fine with everything except that one. I'll do the pooping part myself, you don't need to help me with that," Minjeong ramble with her antics. Somehow, Jimin finds it a bit cute to unsee.

"Okay-okay, I got you," Jimin smiled before her mouth turned into a teasing pout, stroking under Minjeong's chin with her slim fingers. "What you wanna do next after eating, honey?"

Minjeong squinted her eyes, wasn't sure if it was because of how bright Jimin's face had become, or because she was utterly shocked and disgusted at how childish Jimin had been treating her lately.

"You are weird, Jimin!" she shrieks.

Jimin pulled her hands away from Minjeong's chin, and her playful pouts turned into a furrow. "I being weird for a reason, you know."