nonsense

"No! We should find Jimin tonight — right now! Why do you keep delaying the search for tomorrow? She might be in great danger right now, father! My wife is!" Minjeong shouted her lungs out, almost like a desperate screech. Since Jimin's disappearance, she couldn't understand anything her father suggested. Everything that came out of his mouth was like bullets of great shock to Minjeong.

"You need to calm down, Minjeong! We just got home. What's with all the rush? It hasn't been twenty-four hours yet. We'll go to the police station tomorrow, I promise you."

"Hell— Father! What's gotten into you? It's Jimin, father. It is Yu Jimin! She's like a daughter to you, dad! She's my wife! Is your brain got sucked by a wormhole? Are you insane? Don't you care for her? What if something bad happened to her, father? I cannot live—"

"Shut up!"

Mr Kim's strong words somehow sent chills to Minjeong's bones. The girl was so out of words, feeling extremely lost by her father's reaction. Despite the shock, Minjeong kept staring into the man's eyes intensely before he continued, "Aren't you supposed to hate her? Then, why are you so worried about Jimin, Minjeong? I told you she is going to be fine! We'll go to the police station tomorrow and all we need to do right now is to have some rest—"

"You fucking crazy!"

Minjeong swears to god she's never been as angry as this. The countless nonsense was too much for her to bear that her head felt like exploding. "You are such an asshole Dad! Where the fuck is your brain? Are you insane—"

"Mind your words, young lady!"

"I don't care if you are my father! I don't care what you gonna say to me! I don't fucking care! What I care about right now is I need to find Jimin, tonight, right now!"

Minjeong held her fist tighter as she watched her father's expression darken before the older man massaged his temple with his hands. "Look, Minjeong. I know you are worried about her because I am too. But, look at the time! It is one in the morning right now. We've been searching inside the whole airport for three hours tonight. Please, just rest. We'll go find her again tomorrow."

The nonsense became unbearable as Minjeong glared at her father as if she was fuming to poke thousands of holes in his eyes. "Go to hell! Fuck you! You are not my fucking father!" Minjeong shouted one last time, pointing a finger at him with rage before storming out of the house in a hurry. Her head and her mind only filled with Yu Jimin, no one else.

The bang from the front door leaves Mr Kim sighing heavily from the Kim's mansion staircase. The older shook his head as he continued to massage his temple.

"It's not worth it to find her right now, Minjeong. She isn't worth the find. She wasn't even around. Why are you wasting your time on that girl?"

*****

Minjeong drove her car by herself to the police station that night, accompanied by loud music banging from her radio to cover the soft sobs that had been escaping her lips since three hours ago. She didn't even want to wipe the tears away from her cheeks as her hands grabbed tightly on the steering wheel. Anger, confusion, and worriness strike her to the top.

"I couldn't even tell her that I like her!"

"Shit— I didn't even get the chance to tell her that I am in love with her!"

"Where the heck are you, Jimin? Please come back to me..."

"I beg you."

*****

Morning. Hours felt like days for Jimin as the girl didn't even spare herself to get a blink of sleep. The horror sucked her soul almost completely, feeling utterly terrified at her future fate and the darkness that would wrap her sooner.