My lackey

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Yes!, 98 over 100. What did you get?" a girl slightly yelled at the boy sitting in front of her as she saw him quickly putting his own result in his bag, Gaining the attention of a few classmates who were stealing glances at them.

Ignoring her, he took his bag from his chair and was about leaving when he felt an extra force on his bag.

"Leave my bag, Kang. I don't have time for you today."

Chuckling a bit she replied, "Did The Jeon Jungkook really fail that badly".

She jerked his bag away from him as she looked for his result.

"Can you please give me my bag? I don't want to be late for lunch." He attempted collecting his bag from her as she quickly dodged all his attempts.

"Didn't I tell you I would win this bet? I told you I was going to show you what I was made of." She smirked, amusement clearly shown on her face.

"So, get ready to be at my beck and call all week, lackey". She snapped her fingers in his face.

Quickly finding the result, the happiness faded away from her face and she was left speechless, a snicker briskly leaving Jungkook's lips."

"Too surprised to speak, sweetheart?"

"If you got a hundred why didn't you just say so from the beginning?"

"For this exact reaction on your face. Man, I thought when you challenged me you would at least try to beat me."

Coming closer to her, his hot breath on her neck as the hairs on her neck stood up. "Let me know when you are actually ready to start the challenge, sweetheart."

Pushing him away from her, she went back to her seat in anger, murmuring some words about him, watching him leave the class smirking, one hand in his pocket as he was being greeted by his best friend Mingyu outside the classroom.

Jiwon's Pov

Walking into the noisy cafeteria, I was greeted loudly by my bestie Wonyoung, causing an awkward silence. Walking with my head hung low, stylishly trying to get to her without anyone knowing it was my name being called.

This girl would even give social anxiety an anxiety.

Getting to where she was, I was glad she already kept space for me at the front line where she was; Otherwise it would take about 10 minutes for me to arrive at the front of the line.

After getting our food, we settled down at the furthest back of the cafeteria. Feeling happy as I was about to dig in to my food: Soybean paste soup with enoki mushrooms and fried tofu; fried rice with vegetables wrapped in a thin omelet; skewered sausages and rice cakes.

Yes, I am a huge foodie.

"Werdfghjokjhbvfghj." Wonyoung suddenly said with a stuffed mouth, interrupting me from my food thoughts.

"swallow your food first". I said, rubbing her back, as she slightly started choking.

After drinking some water, she cleared her throat.

"I said did you win the bet?".

Getting the hint from my solemn face, she side hugged me.

"How did you not win after all the overnight reading you pulled, study sessions, and after school lessons?"

"I don't know."

"You took so many coffee, you smelt like it for weeks." She said, petting my head.

"I have never seen him reading once in my life, and now I have to be that fool's lackey for a whole week. This is going to be the worst week ever." I vented out to her.

"don't worry, you'll pass him next time".

" Wonnie." I stared deeply into her eyes, holding her hands.

 "It's time to give up on that thought. I have been saying that since 6th grade and look at us we are in the 10th grade. It has never happened and it's never happening."

"Hi, sweetheart." the most annoying voice to ever exist said behind me, startling me a bit, taking my food off my table.

"excuse me, what do you think you're doing."

"Erm, taking my food I assume you brought for me."

"what do you mean, assume I brought for you? Please explain why I would do that".

"because first off, the line is long; secondly you are my lackey sweetheart, you're meant to do what I want". He said leaving for his own table, as I saw his group of friend laughing at his antics .

"I told you this would be my worst week ever."

After a few seconds of silence on the table wonnie's eyes suddenly widened as it does whenever she remembers some gossip to tell me and it almost never interests me.

"I heard something today that will interest you". she excitedly says leaning closer to me so I can hear her better.

"what?"

"Two hot boys are joining our class tomorrow".

"and how does that concern me?" I rolled my eyes.

"A little eye-candy, can always cheer you up." She nudged my arm playfully.

 "You know I only have my eyes set one guy only and his name is Kim Seokjin."

"what do you even see in him, he ain't all that".

"I would only forgive you because I love you, so thank your God".

"I didn't say he is ugly, he is just mid."

"what do you mean mid, his nickname ain't World Wide Handsome for nothing."

"He isn't my type okay."

"of course. I almost forgot you are into blobfish looking guys."

The bell suddenly rang indicating the end of lunch and I didn't end up eating a single thing all thanks to a certain long blonde haired boy.

~I just pity that poor fellow that ends up with him as their life partner.