He is my tutor?

Jiwon's Pov

Jiwon's Pov

Waking up on Monday was hell as usual, but I couldn't help but smile when I remembered my time with Jimin and Taehyung on Saturday.

I felt a wave of safety and familiarity when I was with them, even more with Jimin.

He was so funny, cute, and nice that we shared a common interest.

And if I wasn't being delusional, I could say that, from some angles, sometimes we both look alike.

After taking the bus, I got to school just in time and got to my first class Physics on time. I was kind of sad that Wonnie didn't take this class with me because I usually needed moral support for this class.

The teacher of this class, Mr. Yeonjun, hated me and made sure to always let me know how much he despised me.

I sat at the back so he wouldn't notice me, sitting down behind the tallest person in class and my crush, Jin.

Okay, maybe he was the main reason I sat down there.

I mean, who can blame me? He is handsome.

"Everyone, write out this question in your notes." Mr. Yeonjun dictated the question.

"When an electron of charge 1.6 x 10-19C and mass 9.1 x 10-31 kg is accelerated between two metal plates with a velocity of 4 x 107 ms-1, the potential difference between the plates is."

"I am giving you 6 minutes to complete it, and after the time is up, I will call on anyone to write the solutions on the board."

What kind of question is this, and why is everyone suddenly good at physics? Even Soobin, the worst physics student, is solving it so diligently.

Oh My Gosh, does that make me the dumbest student?

Is that kid holding a protector?

For what?

I was so busy with my thoughts that I didn't even notice that the 6 minutes were over, and, yep, I haven't solved anything yet.

The teacher asked for a volunteer, and everyone's hands were up.

Oh, so now everyone is a physics wiz.

I bent my head behind Jin so Mr. Yeonjun wouldn't notice me, and I started to relax.

"Jiwon, the girl hiding behind Jin at the back of the class, please go to the board and solve it."

I walked over to the board slowly, trying to peek into anyone's work  that I could to see what I could grab, but that snake must have noticed, because he told everyone to cover their notes. What he didn't notice was that Jin had sneaked a small piece of paper with the answers into my hands.

After copying the answers onto the board, I quickly put the papers inside my clothes, leaving the board to show my solution.

I couldn't hide the grin on my face when I saw Mr. Yeonjun's reaction; he must have been really looking forward to picking on me.

I quickly made eye contact with Jin and couldn't stop the heat from flushing my skin, as I was sure I looked like a standing, bright tomato.

He winked at me.

I was asked to return to my seat. I bowed and went back to my seat, feeling Jin's gaze on me till I sat down, looking everywhere but at him.

"Cute." I heard him mutter under his breath as he smiled to himself.

Can my heart take more of this?

Mr. Yeonjun continued teaching and kept using every single thing I did or didn't do to shame me, but I didn't really care and wasn't listening to anything he was saying.

My pencil fell on the floor, but before I could pick it up, Jin picked it up for me, smiling as he gave it to me.

This is just like those romance novels.

After class ended, I caught up with Jin before he left the class.

"Thanks for the answers; I am not really strong with physics."

"No worries; I saw you were struggling, so I decided to help." He patted my head.

"Hey, if you want, I could tutor you in physics to help you improve." He suggested.

"Really? Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother."

"Nah, it can never be a bother to help a girl as pretty as you."

I blushed hard as he chuckled, roughening my hair.

"But there are some days I have my part-time job."

"Oh cool, then please give me your home number so I will be able to contact you when I am ready." He brought out a paper to write down the number.

He collected my number and left. I can't believe it.

He is my tutor?

At least I get to see and be with him alone. Just the two of us.

~ My crush is my tutor.