Foiling her plans.

Jimin's Pov

Jimin's Pov

"Well, things aren't going as we planned." I voiced to Taehyung.

We were in an empty classroom when we saw Jin and my mom through the window.

He was so sweet to her, agreed to be her tutor, and even collected her number.

The nerve.

"Let's first stop the Wonyoung thing, then we will prevent your mom's situation from happening."

"Ok, I have a pla-" I kept quiet when I saw my mom and Wonyoung enter the class.

"What happened? Why did you stop? What's your plan to stop Won-" I quickly kicked him in the knee to shut him up.

"Hi, girls." I said loudly to let Tae know that they were there.

"Hi." They both said.

"So you guys, I figured out a plan for Namjoon."

"What is it?"

"I asked Kai, a friend of Namjoon, to tell me all of Namjoon likes and dislikes. I want it to seem like we were Soulmates."

"First, I am going to get him flowers. It says here that he loves flowers."

"So, what do you want us to do?" Taehyung asked her.

"Nothing, just watch a pro in action." She motioned for us to follow her outside to the field as she held some flowers on her way to Namjoon.

"Did you have anything to do with this?" Taehyung asked me, pleased.

"I might have paid Kai to give the wrong things to her."

"No way."

"Yep, now let's watch the show.'"

"What are you two whispering about?" Jiwon looked at us weirdly.

"Nothing now, shush. I want to watch the pro in action".

She carried the flowers to namjoon, who was solving maths under the tree.

She tapped him on the shoulders and was about to give him the flowers when he pushed the flowers away, sneezing uncontrollably.

"Please don't ever bring that close to me". He said leaving the field

"What just happened?" She asked, confused, as she came back to us.

"I don't know, maybe he is allergic". Jiwon suggested patting her friend.

"Impossible. Maybe I will try something else".

Author's Pov

During lunch, Wonyoung brought chocolate for Namjoon apologizing for earlier. He gladly accepted it and took a bite out of it but then stopped.

"Is there nuts in this".

"Yes. . ."

"Are you on a mission to kill me today?" He spat out the chocolate.

"I am so sorry, I had no idea" she apologized.

"It's okay, just don't give me anything from now on." He chuckled.

"I promise". He slightly laughed.

"I am Wonyoung by the way".

"You know what Wonyoung?"

"What?'

"No paper, no pencil and yet you still draw my attention". He said as Wonyoung blushed.

He took out a cookie, making a disgusted face after eating it.

"I don't like raisins, you want a raisin?" he asked her.

"No thanks, I don't like raisins."

"No? Well, how about a date?" he blushed a little.

"Sure." She said, sounding trying to sound cool even though her heart was beating so fast she was sure it would jump out of her chest.

She went back to her friends, feeling giddy inside.

Jimin's Pov

"Why are you smiling so weirdly? Did you give him the chocolate?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, but weirdly enough, he was allergic, but either way, I still got a date out of him".

"How?" Taehyung questioned, mistakenly hitting Jiwon in the process.

He's got to stop hitting things.

"I don't even know, I guess maybe we are just meant to be".

"I mean, even after I gave him chocolate that he was allergic to, he still laughed it off, asked me out with some cheesy line that I still blushed at, and we agreed to go on a date tomorrow after school.

What in the Disney Channel is happening?

Taehyung and I made eye contact, and we knew one thing:

~We had to spill the secret.