Keeping a secret.

Jimin's Pov

Jimin's Pov

After about 30 minutes of telling Wonyoung about the secret, she suddenly said something that made me realize that this was probably the worst mistake I have ever made.

And I have made a lot of them.

"Uhm, boys." She fiddled with her fingers, gaining our attention.

"What?"

"Why did you have to tell me something this huge?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can't keep a secret for anything, no matter how much I try, especially from Jiwon."

Oh crap, crap, crap

"It's true," I told Taehyung.

How could I ever forget, I was once a victim of hers.

(3 years ago) *From the future*

Jimin's Pov

P.S - Jimin was 14 and Taehyung was 13.

It was my 14th birthday party in a few days and I invited everyone in my class including my crush Nayeon.

On the day of my birthday as we were playing a game I felt like releasing gas, I was about to go to the toilet when Wonyoung blocked me.

I told her I was going to the toilet but she shushed me and told me to go after we had cut the cake.

I went back to the chair thinking I could at least hold it in for a few minutes.

Lies

My stomach rumbled so bad and I couldn't hold it any longer and in a few seconds, it was released.

"THPPTPHTPHPHHPH."

It was so loud that it caused the whole room to be quiet.

Everyone immediately faced my side including Nayeon.

There was only one thing for me to do. I turned to my side looking at the guy beside me.

"....Dude did you just fart?"

Everyone turned away from me to look at the guy.

"What no I didn't, it was you."

"How can you blame the birthday boy". Someone shouted.

Then everyone started laughing at the guy, as the guy just sat there staring at me.

As they were laughing everyone suddenly kept quiet.

The smell had kicked in.

Everyone scattered, they were all shouting and running outside and of course, I followed.

"The smell is still smelling strong outside". A guy beside me said.

"I know right, what did that guy eat?" I agreed to avoid suspicion.

I looked around thinking I was completely free of suspicion but then I made eye contact with  Wonyoung as she grinned at me.

She knew

A few minutes later after everything had calmed down. We had already shared the cake and I went back for seconds.

"I don't really think you should be going back for seconds before you fart and blame the person beside you again." She shouted at me, as everyone kept quiet surprised at the new information they just learned.

I froze

"I told you." The guy I blamed earlier also shouted.

I have forgotten how that day ended but Let's just say I was the butt of a lot of jokes for a very long time.

*The present*

"Can't you just try to keep it a secret?" Taehyung pleaded with Wonyoung.

"I can try but it won't be easy, I mean I am known as the school's gossip for a reason."

"How about we have a deal?" I proposed gaining her attention.

"What is it?"

"The deal is, if you are able to keep the secret we will tell you every single thing we know about your future."

Her eyes shone in delight and I was sure she had already agreed.

"Are you sure about that?" Taehyung whispered into my ear.

"It doesn't matter, we would have fixed everything by then". I whispered back into his ears.

At least it won't concern me when that time comes.

"I accept." She brought out her hands for a handshake.

"Dinner is ready." Her mom came in through the door of the room to tell Wonyoung.

"And boys please join us, I also added your portion".

"Of course ma'am." I bowed out of respect.

"I can't believe I get to taste granny's food after a long time." Taehyung happily told me as we were leaving the room to the dining.

"Me too I miss it so much".

I also miss Granny so much.

~The only Wonyoung family I can actually stand.