Starting Again

After that incident, it was really embarrassing meeting our boss again outside the restaurant

After that incident, it was really embarrassing meeting our boss again outside the restaurant. What made it worse was the sly smile he kept giving both of us.

Why is everyone related to Wonyoung always so annoying?

It was already late at night when we arrived at her house, but we still decided to do it today and get it over with.

Her gate was already unlocked, which was quite crazy.

She must have no sense of security.

Taehyung knocked on the door, and for a few minutes loud noises could be heard before it became quiet.

"Maybe it wasn't a wise choice for two boys to come to a girl's house at night." Taehyung whispered beside me.

I nodded at how weird it was. "But it doesn't matter; we are here already here, so let's get it over with."

He hummed in agreement and continued knocking. After about five minutes of knocking, the door finally opened, and Wonyoung came out.

"Fina-" I couldn't even complete my sentence because I was cut off by a huge splash of water poured on my body.

"What the-?!" Taehyung gasped.

"Are you blind? it's us!" I yelled; seeing her carry another bucket of water to pour on us.

"I know; I saw you through the peephole."

"Then why would you throw the water at us?"

"I was just waiting to see if you would leave if I didn't answer, and seeing as you didn't want to, I decided to have a little bit of fun." She shrugged.

Squaring my shoulders, I smirked, a challenge in my eyes. "Do you really think pouring water on us will make us go back? Do your worst, but we won't leave till you let us in and listen to us. We can stay here all night."

"Speak for yourself," Taehyung hissed. "Please let me in- forget him-my clothes are completely drenched, and I'm freezing in this cold." He begged

"I guess only I thought we were brothers." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Yeah, whatever. Wonnie, just let us in. We came to apologise."

"Finally, you guys are saying what I wanted to hear."
___

"Here are your hot beverages." She gave each of us a beverage. "So, I'm all ears-apologise."

"Listen, we are really sorry about what Jin did to you and it was a despicable thing, but we really didn't know about it."

"Okay, I get it."

"Woah, that was fast," Taehyung said.

"Shhh, don't jinx it."

Wonyoung stood up from her chair, walked toward the door, and smiled strangely at us.

"Where are you going?"

"Get out of my house." She said, opening the door.

"What?"

"I said get out!" she shouted.

"Shhh, what if your parents hear you?"

"First off, my parents aren't here. Second, since you can't tell me the truth, just leave."

Darn it. He jinxed it.

"We promise... we swear... we are telling the truth. We don't know anything about it."

"Hmph! Fine, I believe you, but I will only forgive you on one condition."

"I don't see what exactly you're forgiving us for, but sure, ask away."

I looked at her, confused, as she went to the refrigerator and took cookies out of it. "What are you doing now?"

"Just getting something to munch on as you tell me about my future."

"We told you we can't do that."

"Okay," she stood up again and went to the door. "Get out."

"Okay, fine," I took her arm and dragged her back to the chair. "We will tell you everything you want to know."

"Have I met the man I'm going to end up with?"

"No."

"What's his name?"

I can't believe I have to tell her. I just hope it doesn't affect the future in any way.

"Park Sunghoon."

"Park? So you took my last name in the future?"

"Yes, it just went well with my name."

"You said you didn't know that Jin would do what he did, so Jiwon didn't betray me in your own time-line?"

"Well..."

"So she did. Well, I have learned all what I need to know and I've forgiven you. When are you leaving?"

"We need your help to make Jiwon end up with Jungkook. Our time here will soon be up," I pleaded with her.

"What do you mean by 'your time would soon be up'?"

"We were given three months to come here and we only have a few weeks left."

"Few weeks? Is there a specific day?"

"Yeah, on the night of the red moon."

"The red moon? In three weeks? That's strange." She murmured to herself.

"Even if I have to help you, I am pretty sure Jiwon wants nothing to do with me."

"Just do it, and I promise you that before I go I will give you my mobile phone."

"Do you promise?"

"Sure."

"Then, I'm in."

~Yes! The three musketeers are back.