Spiling the secret

Jimin's Pov

Jimin's Pov

"That's so ill." My mom hugged Wonyoung.

"also Jin asked to be my study sesh buddy and he was totally digging  me earlier," Jiwon added.

"ugh! Gag me with a spoon." Wonyoung pretended to vomit on the floor.

"Shut up he is so cute." Jiwon laughed.

"Meh! He ain't all that and a bag of chips".

"All that and a bag of what?" I asked confused.

"What does that even mean?" Taehyung joined me puzzled.

"where do you guys live in? A rock?" Wonyoung mocked us.

The bell rang for the end of lunch and we all left to our separate classes. After school, I and Taehyung decided to go to Wonyoung's house.

We got to her house, knocking at her door hoping she was actually in there. About 5 minutes later her mom opened the door, welcoming us into her home before she directed us to Wonyoung's room.

"Hey." We greeted her as we entered her room.

"What are you guys doing here?" She stood up  from her bed coming close to us.

"We have to talk about something urgently." I urged her to go back to her bed as I and Tae both dragged the sits we could find to her bedside, sitting down.

We must seem like creeps.

"How do you guys know my house?" She suspiciously stared at us from top to bottom.

"What we came here to talk ab-"

"Oh my Gosh, are you guys creeps, stalkers or maybe even assassins." She shouted grabbing the nearest object close to her for defense.

"No! Just listen to us and can you stop shoving that tissue box in my face." I dragged the object from her strong grip.

"I got it." She nodded her head

"you guys are aliens."

"Where? how? what made you come to that conclusion?" Taehyung confusingly checked his face and body.

"I don't know?" She shrugged.

"This one kind of looks like an alien". She pointed at Taehyung.

"Hey!!."

"So anyway." I came in between them to stop them from bickering.

"It might be hard to believe but the truth is that we are from the future".

Yep, we definitely look like creeps.

She laughed, holding her stomach rolling on the bed." if you are from the future, at what age did I have my first boyfriend or what costume did I wear for last year's Halloween".