Rebirth Chaos

Kanto Region/Mount Silver HQ/03:12 PM

"Typhlosion Use Fire Blast!"

"Dodge it Intelion!"

Inside Interpol HQ in one of the Battlefields, We could see Ethan And Victor Having a Spar With Eachother using their Respectable Pokémon.

Typhlosion Launch a Fire Kanji At Intelion Only For Intelion To Dodge it Jumping Up to the Air.

"Now Use Snipe Shot!" Victor Orders.

"Use Dig Typhlosion!" Ethan Said.

Intelion Shoot Snipe Shot at Typhlosion and Typhlosion Barely Dodge The Attack By Using Dig. Snipe shot hits the Ground and Creates a Explosion Followed up by smokes.

"Dang it Where did He go" Victor Said as he Being alert.

Once Intelion back in the Ground again.

"Now Typhlosion!" Ethan Said

Typhlosion Came out from the ground and Immediately uppercut Intelion.

"Intelion Recover and Use Liquidation!" Victor shouts.

Intelion Recover with a Flip and Immediately dashes towards Typhlosion Hitting Him with Liquidation Making Him Launched back Towards his Trainer.

Typhlosion only Grunts a little due to A Super effective attack.

"Not Bad There aye Lad, Your Typhlosion Resilience Towards Super effective attacks are Incredible" Victor Said.

"You're not bad yourself, Intelion has Quick Reflexes. Although I Still have a Long way to go, Ain't That Right Bud?" Ethan Said towards His Typhlosion.

Typhlosion Reply With a Roar while igniting His Flames Even More.

Victor Chuckle and said "Very Well then" as he Smiles

Both Side Ready themselves for another Round until

*SIRENS*
"ALERT ALERT ALERT, ALL GUARDIANS,PLEASE REPORT TO THE SOUTH COMMAND CENTRE"

The Speaker From the Corner of the Battlefield Field Speaks.

"Welp,there goes our Spar" Ethan Said.

"Bloody hell What's in it this time" Victor Said.

Victor and Ethan Return Their Pokémon To their Pokeballs and Run, leaving the place.

At the Command Center

(References)

We Could see Hilbert,Nate,Sun,Calem,Ethan,Victor,Lucas and Brendan On Standby doing their Own Thing. There's also Looker and Anabel in front of them all Overseeing The Room.

And Then Ash and Red Entered the Room

"What's the Emergency Looker?" Red ask

"We came here as fast as we can" Ash said.