💙💙HOODSTAR-1💙💙

✨HOODSTAR✨
      Chapter -1

✨HOODSTAR✨      Chapter -1

💙💙HUSSLE💙💙

💙 Ashli you need anything else? I'm about to dip. I make my way into the bedroom and leaned in the crib kissing my 3 month old daughter, Dior.

Dior was an unexpected blessing, but I loved her more than anything in this entire world.  I felt Ashli, rub her hand on my back.

💋You sure you gotta leave... I mean you ain't put me to sleep in a minute. You  act like I ain't your girl no more.

💙Putting you to sleep is why I'm buying clothes, diapers and wipes every week. I dig in my pocket and give her a 1,500 make sure baby girl straight.  I'm a try and slide through tomorrow.

She got her hand all over my ish  but, I had to get to work. I slide past her kissing her forehead. Come lock the door.

💋You fuccin around on me Hussle? Don't let me catch you...

💙Ashli cut the ish... lata. I open and close the door behind me. my boy  Neal came to grab me. Soon as we pulled off , Ashli texted me.

💋(Ashli)  Can we spend the night at your place tomorrow night? They coming to spray the apartment and I don't want Dior inhaling all that.

💙I'll let you know, might have to go outta town.  Ask your mom or sister can you stay with them.  You know my ish smoked out.

💋Fine. 

-Yo, you good man?

💙Ashli just on my neck and clingy as fucc

- Gotta love females

💙ishhhh I need someone that got some motion without me. Feel what I'm saying?
Come on let's hit up the trap.

- I heard Cirenna and them having a k

🤍 La, La, La, La, La, Lauren...  did you recover from outside last night. ( mocks her dancing with her arms up in the air)

💖I roll my eyes and look over my shoulder at my co worker Cirenna, goofy ass!

💖SHUT UP CIRENNA!

🤍Ugh, why you being all stank, miss thang!

💖Because I am. I Been here since 6am  washing and folding linen! I'm ready to get off my feet. I'm surprised you came in after lastnight!

🤍I ain't want too, but I'm on probation!  My cousins having a kickback tonight you wanna come.

💖 Raincheck.

🤍Nope, you said that the last 8 times I asked.

💖 We just went out lastnight! ( folds the last towel and backs Cirenna out of the linen room). Look, Cirenna this is my 4th double this week. I just want to chill for the next  two days.