💙💙HOODSTAR -8💙💙

💖💖LAUREN💖💖

It had been a few days since all the Ashli ish had gone down.... I told him I needed a few days away from the family house, but he and Dior were welcome to join me.

💙Babe, you wash this or does it go to the cleaners?

💖 (i clutch the hairpin between my lips ) Hmmmm ? I take it out and secure my ponytail. The regular wash, you washing clothes?

💙Why you say it like I'm not domesticated?
(She eyeballs me) What?

💖You want me to do it or we going shopping if you make a oopsies?

💙No faith in your man?

💖All the faith in my husband. He knows how to do many things. My favorite one is poppin my cork.... ( I smirk)
My phone rings and I answer while following him to the laundry room.

🤍You by yourself?

💖No, (put the temp on cold and load on permanent press)

🤍Teaching laundry...

💖Yes.... Whassup?

💙 detergent in here?

💖 first slot on the left... fabric softener on the right. Then push the draw in. Load the clothes and press start.

💙See i told you I knew what I was doing!

💖Sure did. You the best baby.

💙 ( I smirk come on let me do my job)

🤍Listen, you need to come through.

💖The fucc (Hussle issues me a look) I wave him off and go upstairs grabbing my keys. I'll be back, headed to Cirenna's when the laundry stops. Dryer permanent press, start.

💙Aye ! Where is my kiss?

💖I kiss him long and sensuously. Love you.

💙Damn, babe you okay? You need something? I dig in my pocket but she pushes my hand down staring at me.

💖Ermias, no matter what happens, know I love you more than anything.

💙 What's up L? ( i squeeze her thigh) You aight?

💖 Just be ready for me when I come back, okay?

💙I didn't like the way she sounded. So when she went out the door, I had one of my boys or 3 tail her from a distance...

It had been hours and Dior was awake and eating lunch when my phone rang.

💙What up Nick? What you mean she came out the house crying?

- Look Hussle some female followed her to the door. We by the Baldwin and Windsor apartments....

💙Her friend Cirenna stay there. Aight thanks make sure she get back safe. It was another hour before she got home. Dior ran straight into her arms.

💕mommy....

💖 Hi puddin mommy missed you. I showered her in kissed and says you want to try these clothes on.

💙Nic told me she went to the Boutique after and they watch her come out with 3 big bags.... Apparently, they were all for Dior.

Mommy brought you some clothes big girl?

💕yes, yay !!!

💙Thanks babe! Mom and dad want to have dinner tonight you feel up to it.

💖sure baby whatever you want....