💙💙HOODSTAR-5💙💙

✨HOODSTAR✨
🤍CHAPTER 5🤍

💖💖LAUREN💖💖

Upon my return to Cali.... Hussle got to see another side of me that he never met before... and I him.....

The first two months had been me relentlessly overseeing renovations of my bakery space and tightening up recipes! interviewing a staff and signing paperwork.

I also took out a loan against my house to cover the costs. I didn't tell Hussle. -Mistake 1  seems like  a small thing since it was my house right? WRONG....

💙 I just don't understand why you ain't tell me? This ain't play, play   WE MARRIED, AIN'T NO SECRETS, LAUREN!

💖ERMIAS please don't follow me around barking at me, but he didn't stop....

💙You ain't single no more, why you moving like that? I told you in Miami....

💖Ermias, you always telling me something! LISTEN to me.

💙WHAT, WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY??!!!

DOOR BELL RINGS:::::::

💖 I go out the bedroom door...

🌺You two ready yet????  L, why you look like that?

💖Nothing, my nerves just bad girl. Samantha eyes me carefully. She was really good at picking up on BS. She didn't say anything else. Her gaze resting on the light going off upstairs.

Hussle comes downstairs and says here is your purse L.  He kisses my cheek.  Hey Sammy.

💖 I touch my neck . I didn't have my pendant on of Jacin. I was about to go upstairs when Hussle grabbed my arm gently. L be still, I got it. He has it in his hand. He slides it around my neck and fastens it.

I touch his hand.

💙 Ya'll ready? I lock up and alarm the door behind us.

💖It was the night before the Grand opening of my bakery.... "From London with Love" 

I should have been overjoyed but the argument only added to the ball of nerves.

Tomorrow at 8:30am my dreams would be coming true....

instead it was my worst nightmare....

The next morning at 8:30am there was no line wrapped around the block... instead there was yellow crime tape and  chalk outlines, police markers to count the (23) shell casings that scattered the sidewalk and inside my bakery.

I didn't even have time to dwell on it because  I was waiting for Hussle to come out of his second surgery in the last 12 hours.   He was  hit twice.  One grazed his arm but one collapsed his lung.

I was a wreck and couldn't stop crying...

Blacc and the fellas alternately sat with me and consoled me while I waited. My eyes bloodshot and clothes sticking too me along with Hussle's blood. 

He got hit shielding me and we both fell to the ground. His white shirt  soaking up with his own blood. I pressed my hand against  the GSW while he struggled to breathe.  

💖Please baby breathe stay with me Hussle... God please I can't do this again...

Thankfully, the cops and EMS weren't slow on responding and packed us into the ambulance quickly.

EMT- thank goodness you knew what too do, until we got here. You might have just saved his life.

Blacc had just pulled off 5 minutes earlier with Granny Gran, his parents, Dior and Sammy....