💙💙HOODSTAR-7💙💙

✨HOODSTSTAR✨7✨

💙HUSSLE💙

It had been a couple of weeks since L.  had quit her job.  I ain't want her working no way. My wife head strong as ish. Guess that's why her and my sis get along so well. Neither one of them take ish, from anyone!

I  hit my  blunt, even though  I promised my doc, I'd quit when I'd gotten shot.

I honestly was only mindful when Dior was present. (Sometimes me and L blazed together but not lately) Tomorrow, Dior was on her way back from New Orleans with her great grand mother and my Grandmother ( Granny Gran), my parents, sis and brother.

I wanted her to know and be more comfortable with family outside of the house.  It had to be hard being the only little kid in the house with adults.

I had been hinting to L.

A couple of my boys was new daddies and and I was feigning for a little boy. Fly like his pops fo sho' We needed to put a little one in her oven, but she wasn't on board with me still.

Not gonna lie... it was still bugging me a bit. I exhale my smoke and put out the last of my ish.

I go brush and  swish a couple of rounds of listerine.  I take a hand towel and wipe my mouth, throwing it in the dirty clothes afterwards.

I walk out our bedroom and make my way to the kitchen. L. Is standing at the stove handling dinner like it's the last supper.

💖 Hey baby. ( I go to kiss him and smell the weed on his clothes) HUSSLE

💙what?

💖You know you not supposed to be smoking. Doctor Elias...

💙Don't no man tell me what to do! I'm my own boss!

💖( I go to say something else, but change my mind)

💙Speak up, cause I have something I want to talk about too. Like why we not pregnant yet? I was gonna give her a chance to fess up.

💖Dinner is almost ready. You want to eat in the bedroom or the living room?

💙So you just not going to answer me?

💖I thought we agreed to wait, we've only been married 6 months.

💙No, you made that choice for the both of us. I dig in my pocket pulling out her birth control.  How long you been taking these?  I hold my hand up as she tries to snatch it from me.

You good at keeping secrets hmmm? I throw the pill pack down. (L. groans)

💖I've been taking these pills for the last 7 years. Long before, I met you. These don't have anything to do with you. You know my cycle is fucced up!

💙Stop lying, Lauren. They have everything to do with me. You know I want a baby. Why you don't want to have my baby?

💖 I exhale and wipe one tear. What if you cheat? What if you leave me and I'm stuck being a single mother?

💙Oh so I'm a cheater !!!!! WOW what else I need to know about myself?

💖Not one damn thing, you're perfect, Ermias!

💙I'm .38 red hot  as I watch her cut the fire and replace the lid on the pot of greens. She wipes her hands on the kitchen towel and grabs a plate out the cabinet.

She fixes everything I like. Pours my favorite drink, hands me a napkin with utensils inside. 

She grabs a tray table and sets it in the living room cutting on the television for me. She sets my plate down and goes back in the kitchen while I eat.