💙💙HOODSTAR-10💙💙

💙💙HOODSTAR-10💙💙

💖💖LAUREN💖💖

🌸Sis,I'm on my way  back  out....

💖Okay ... see you later love you.

🌸Love you too!

I sat in the chair after I got off the phone with the lawyer because I literally couldn't move...

I grabbed my stomach because it felt like lightning struck. 

💖 -aah

—Lawyer your brother Jasin... was killed by someone known on the streets as Blue Smoke ...  he was 1 of 4 people in the car.

2/4 people involved in the murder are dead.

Blue Smoke- the shooter is in jail on a unrelated charge, but this can keep him there for another 10-15 years if we take it to trial...

💖 The more I replayed it, the pains wouldn't stop coming...I call Hussle but it goes to voicemail.  I call Blacc and after 2 rings he picks up.

🏁Hey sis what's....( Lauren is  almost panting  and saying she needs help)  Okay sis I'm on my way sit tight, don't hang up. I grab my keys and rush out of the house.....

💛 Sam where you going?

🏁 My sis in law is in trouble I gotta go see about her. I'll call you.

💛 ( sighs ) uhhhh don't make this no habit we had plans. ( i flash my thick nakedness at him)

🏁 Definitely coming back for that... ( even though I had been looking forward to this moment with  Melodii , I knew if Lauren called me, she couldn't get a hold of Hussle.

I got out the door unmuting Lauren. Sis you still there???

💖Ummmm hmmmmm ( the tightest feeling in my stomach gripping me)  I don't know how much time passed between  talking to Blacc and when he found me on the floor in my bedroom.....

🏁 come on, come on sis we gotta go this ain't a good look....  Clearly Lauren was in a lot of pain and I couldn't get a single person in the family to answer the phone...

I rush her to the hospital -UCLA Medical Center. She is panting and holding her stomach the whole time.... The emergency room took her right back.

I try to call Hussle again and it's voicemail. WTF is going on? I skip and try Sammy and text my mom and dad... No one is picking up. I can't leave her, but now I'm concerned about my other family too.

(3) hours later and there is nothing the doctors can do to stop the contractions but her waters are still holding on.

Lauren is frantic that her the babies are going to be done too early.

💖 I can't lose these babies Samiel. ( she burst into more tears)

🏁 Come on sis, GOD got these babies! Shhhh shhhhh calm down, a calm body makes for calm babies..... come on pray with me. ( she looks at me funny)

Come on now pastor Lauren I hear you and Dior in there at night skipping the line to heaven.  (She 1/2 smiles) we get deep down into a prayer and say Amen!

💖Thanks for staying here with me Blacc

🏁Come on sis... that's what brother in laws are here for.

💖 i never had another one, I wouldn't know!

🏁That's cause no one can do it like me. I'm the best! We laugh and the contractions calm down a bit and are more spaced out. She is able to catch a nap and I try the fam again. Still nobody....