💙💙HOODSTAR-2💙💙

✨HOODSTAR ✨
🤍CHAPTER 2🤍

✨HOODSTAR ✨🤍CHAPTER 2🤍

💙💙HUSSLE💙💙

💙Woahhhhhhhhhh Ashli who you talking too?. I tried to grab her arms but she hurried and shook me off marching toward the stairs.

🌺Ahhht ahhhht bich CALM ALL OF THAT DOWN!!!! I jump in front of Lauren and Dior. Ermias get yah bich!!!!! Get her, or I'm gonna lay her down!!!

💙ASHLI !!!!!

💖There was so much confusion and yelling but it didn't take long to deduce that Ashli was Dior's mom and Hussle's girl. I took the baby back upstairs into Samantha's room.

A little soothing and she calmed right down. I placed her in her crib and slipped out closing the door behind me.

I could hear Samantha still going off on Ashli. Hussle met me in the hall by the top of the stairs.

💙Sorry about that. You okay? (I touch her arm softly) She assures me she is good and Dior is in her crib sleeping. I'll be right back okay?

💖Umm Hmmm. This was really the ish I was trying to avoid. I didn't do drama unless I had too. I walk back down the stairs and go to his grandmother. I hug her and whisper, it was lovely seeing her and hoped to see her soon.

✨You are taking the job aren't you sugar?

💖Before I could answer, we all heard a loud slap and a scream.

✨That child is so ignorant and doesn't have any manners. I know he trying to do right by that baby, but no one wants to deal with this!

Samantha comes storming out the kitchen and Blacc is right behind her. Ashli comes out the kitchen with a big red handprint on her face.

💋Give me my baby!

💙 Come on it's time for you to go.

💋I'm not leaving without my baby, Ermias.

💙I take her into the kitchen into the garage. Look, you came and dropped her off over right?

💋so...

💙So you must have wanted some time to let your hair down and run with your girls. Now you over here acting up ruining my grandmother's birthday. Dior is fine where she is.

💋( leans up against the wall with her arms folded) Your sister ain't have to slap me like this! Who was that girl holding our baby?

💙 She's a friend of the family and takes care of my grandmother.

💋Why you ain't say that when I came?

💙Who knew you were gonna be in here acting a fool?

💋I'm sorry baby, you forgive me...

💙 You need to apologize to my family, Ashli... come on. I march her inside and tell my cousin to cut the music.

Ashli is shaking like a leaf and her right cheek is swollen with Samantha's hand print.