°• 45•°

The end of the year came closer and closer, the friends spent almost every day together, enjoying their freedom now that they no longer had to study for their exams

The end of the year came closer and closer, the friends spent almost every day together, enjoying their freedom now that they no longer had to study for their exams. Ray had sort of moved in with Yok by now, and they had regular contact with his mother, who was recovering beautifully in rehabilitation.

"Should we order some food?" Ray turned to Yok, who was lying next to him on the sofa. The latter grinned and pulled his boyfriend closer.

"And what if I'd rather eat you?" Yok breathed in a croaky voice. Ray turned to him, giggling.

"Would you like that?" His hand moved to his boyfriend's hip.

"I'd really love to, my dear. Your lips look very delicious."

"Then taste some of my wonderfully plump lips, I bet you will lose your senses over them." They both had to laugh, they often had such half-joking, half-serious conversations.

"You bet I will." With a deft and practiced move, Yok, had placed himself on top of Ray. The hands of the other closely holding together above Ray's head, so that the Kitty had no way to move. Ray drew in a sharp breath, felt how his heart drummed violently against his chest, even if though they had been together for a little while, the butterflies in his stomach still went crazy every time they got so close. With a smile on his lips, Yok leaned towards his boyfriend and kissed his lips, softly and sensually at first, before the kiss increased and was controlled more by their lustful desire, than their love for each other.

Soon, not only the sound of the TV could be heard in the background, but also the rustling of clothes, which fell to the floor one by one. Yok's kisses burned like fire on Ray's naked skin, while the latter made it his task to pamper every inch of the other's beautifully formed body, with his lips. The flickering light of the TV occasionally illuminated the two naked bodies, on which goose bumps were now spreading. The soft fabric of the sofa stuck to Ray's heated body as he pressed against Yok, his eyes half-closed, his face illuminated by the bluish light of the TV screen.

Once again, the thought of how lucky he was to have such a perfect lover flashed through the tiger's mind as his hands ran over the other's toned abs. The creaking of the sofa echoed through the room as the two lovers began to move more, to find a common rhythm, to sink into each other. They completely blanked out the world around them, focusing only on each other. Their lips found their way to each other again and again and greedily, as if they had found a sip of water in the desert. They kissed passionately, as if it was their last day on earth.

The sound of skin on skin, accompanied by the increasingly loud moans of the two lovers, echoed through the room and soon drowned out the sound of the TV. The heads of the two young men were clouded by the lust that had flooded their entire bodies. All that mattered was this incredible moment of passion between them. They made love often that night. Over and over again they whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears, hoping in these moments even more than ever that their dreams and wishes would come true, their love would conquer everything and their trust would last forever. One climax followed the other, together they reached for the stars until their sweaty bodies collapsed on the sofa. Breathing heavily and happily they lay in each other's arms, stroking each other's foreheads, kissing and holding each other. Everything was perfect that night, really everything.