°• 8 •°

[Kittens💕]

[Kittens💕]

Me(Ray): Sports day is coming soon
                     make sure we are in stock

💚💚💚 :
ofc boss !

The guy from spn : we are always planning half a year ahead as you should know

Sunflower : tzzz...everything is under control don't you worry

(ka)ILY : We got this Pakorn !!

Me : I hope so...otherwise...

😎: otherwise what?

The guy from spn : it won't be a good day for us if we fuck up am I right?

Me :
Spot on Dean!!

[V.I.H(oomans) <3]

❣️💕 : what can we do about the sports day? 

Me (Yok): nothing that helps I fear...it's a uni event silly

Lillllllly: don't talk about my baby like that!!!
                   and ofc we know it's a school event - silly 🙄

MelMel: what they're trying to say, Yok is: 
                   are we stocked up for the sports day event?

Me: good question....idk

😴😪(Sleepy): isn't that your job to know? As our boss I mean...
                                  or should we as Gram and Black again?

Me (Yok): sleepy !! I LOVE YOU! Yes ask them PERFECT IDEA

MelMel: alright boss whatever you say

Sports Day, one of the best days of the year for the students, because it meant one day of no classes and instead lots of activities, music and delicious food. For the Tigers and the Yolo Gang, however, this day primarily meant work first. Many of their fellow students used this day to secretly get high, drink alcohol, and in general, it often felt like the only competition on this day was who could break the most school rules in the shortest time possible. Of course, quarrels between the fronts were inevitable, and the atmosphere was already quite tense between the rival gangs.

The Tigers had settled in the stands of the sports field, while the Yolo Gang and their supporters tended to stay near the food stalls. Skeptical glances were exchanged between the rivals, today one trusted the other even less than already. The dealers of the two gangs had spread all over the school grounds, occasionally one of them came and talked with his boss. When they ran into one member of the rival gang, challenging glances were exchanged, but otherwise it remained relatively quiet, till now.

The school principal had given a speech and the cheerleading team had rehearsed a new choreography for the event. All in all, it seemed like a normal day for the uni students, except this university wasn't normal, not as long as the Yolo Gang and ROL ruled it.

"Get out of my sunlight, Nick, or I'll make sure that the nickname smiley sticks to you forever." Growled Boston, tracing the corners of his mouth with his fingers to indicate to Nick that he would cut the smirk on his face if necessary. They stood in a corner of the school where hardly any people were present.

"Try me." The other hissed back and took a step toward the Yolo Gang member, who dodged him but quickly realized there was a wall behind, and he was trapped. Nick crossed his arms confidently. "So what are you going to do now?" Boston licked his lips and then smiled arrogantly, in one swift movement he grabbed his rival by the collar of his sweater and pulled him towards him.

"Oh, I can think of so many things I'd like to do with you right now." He whispered in Nick's ear. The latter felt his heart beating fast in his chest, and his knees softening.

"And what exactly would that be?" Nick took a step towards his counterpart and placed his right hand on the wall next to Boston, who still had a firm grip on Nick's collar.

"Let's see... I could slit your throat, or strangle you," Boston tugged a little on the Tiger's collar, making it clear that he still had good control over the situation. "But I could also just do this," Boston let go of the other's collar and wrapped his slender fingers around Nick's neck, stroking his throat with the thumb before placing his hand on the other's sharp jaw. Nick gulped audibly, but made no effort to free himself from this situation, no he enjoyed it, very much even if he was honest. Boston's heart was now beating fast in his chest; if the wall against which he was leaning had not given him support, his knees would probably have given up and let him collapse to the ground.

"Now what?" Nick whispered, his voice trembling and brittle, knowing exactly what would happen in the next moment. Everything felt like it was in slow motion as the Yolo Gang member's face slowly approached that of the other, almost unreal was the feeling as their lips gently laid on each other. A feeling flowed through their bodies, like an electric shock, spreading to the last fiber of their being. Both of them were completely overwhelmed by this feeling, they had never felt anything comparable in their lives, and secretly they wished that it would never stop. But why did it feel so illegal at the same time?

Nick was the one who first woke up from their stupor, and when he realized what was happening, he backed away as if he had been electrocuted. "Shit, what are we doing here?"

"Something we should have done a long time ago, Nick." Retorted the Yolo Gang member and leaned back against the wall, his gaze fixed on the sky.

"You're out of your mind."

"I'd do it again and again Nick."

"Shut the fuck up, Boston, Yok and Ray will kill us if they find out."

"Let them try." Boston tried to sound as indifferent as possible, but inside he knew that's exactly what would happen. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, when he opened them again, Nick was gone. "Ton, you're a fucking idiot." He muttered to himself. "That should never have happened."