8 • People Of Interest

"Jesus Christ where are they?" Vivian said, lying on the ground next to Eddie. It's been a whole day since the other kids left them there.

"Yeah, I didn't think they'd be gone all day, and I have no food left. We both need to eat, I'll radio them." Eddie responded.

As Eddie talked on the radio, Vivian decided she was going to find them for herself.

She closed her eyes and thought hard about them, and suddenly she was in front of Mike Wheelers house.

She walked inside and heard commotion from the basement. She walked downstairs and saw everyone there except for Max. They were talking about her like something happened to her.

"Dustin weren't you on Max watch? Where is she!" Nancy yelled. Everyone immediately jumped up and ran upstairs, Vivian followed them.

Max was sitting in the kitchen, papers surrounding her, she was drawing something. Parts of a... house?

Vivian watched as Nancy put the pieces together, but as they started to put it together they started dissolving into nothing.

Suddenly as she looked around in the darkness, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around scared, but the sight of who it was made her immediately start sobbing.

"It's me kid." Hopper spoke. He stood in the Russian uniform, the last thing he wore before Vivian never saw him again.

She hugged him and sobbed. She was so happy, she couldn't believe she was seeing him again.

He hugged back, but something started to feel weird. She tried pulling away but he wouldn't let her go.

"Let me go, dad, please, let me go" Vivian yelled out.

"Why are you interfering. This has nothing to do with you. Stay out of it, or else you'll end up just like your father." A deep demonic sounding voice called into her ear. Vivian suddenly looked up from the chest he was hugging and saw a slimy demon man.

She shoved him away with the simple raise of her hand and screamed as she opened her eyes.

She fell to the floor, Eddie immediately rushing to her side. She was crying and shaking, practically inconsolable. Eddie tried asking her what was wrong but before she could get an answer, she passed out.

She had brought her abilities to a whole new level. She was able to see everyone, hear them all clearly.

So yeah, it took all the energy from her.

Eddie held her, not really knowing what to do, and honestly freaking out all over again just like he did with Chrissy.

"Henderson I really need you to answer me right about now, I don't like this shit!" Eddie screamed into the walkie talkie.

No one ever answered.

"Damn it Henderson, you suck!" Eddie said throwing the walkie talkie across the floor.

He sighed out, frustrated as he didn't have any clue what the do with the passed out girl on the floor with super powers, who he also happened to like a lot.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vivian's eyes widened opened in the speed of light. She immediately started hyperventilating again. It was nightfall.

"Shit shit, hey Viv what happened calm down!" Eddie called out from the other side of the room, trying to get her calm again.