I wouldn't say Damsel In Distress

Texar was stuck in a very dark room, chained to a wall, and in pain. Aches and stings crept over him from the jagged, steel whips that the pirates used. What was it that got you in this time? Come to think of it, these bloodthirsty thieves were probably just in a bad mood. Ok, maybe winning a huge bet and then dancing on their table screaming wasn't the best way to calm them down, but they were in the wrong. He took a deep inhale, and regretted it, coughing. Clearly, this cave was dusty. And smelled like... trinitrotoluene. This place was set to blow, and Texar was in the heart of it.

Of course, his quick working mind went to work. He chose the only solution that had saved his life in many situations, and very intricately too. The gulls sitting outside the closed-off mouth of the cave flew away after hearing his very loud screams for help. Eventually, it did pay off. The boulder blocking off the cave fell over with a rectangle carved out of it, a doorway made by twin green lightsabers. 

"Jesus! Let's get you unchained!" The Torguta was barely older than Texar was. Maybe by 4 months, give or take some. "My savior. Let's go, this place is going up in flames any minute." He grabbed her by the waist and jumped down the road as soon as he heard the click. The entire cave exploded, flinging Texar, with Ahsoka in his arms, down the path. Both their faces were covered in soot and ash. "You got some ash on your face." "And you got some righhhhht... here." Texar grinned and gestured at her entire face. "Very funny. Who are you and why were you chained up?" "Name's Blu. Texar Blu. And I was chained up because pirates are sore losers."

 "Clearly. We're tracking a gang of pirates led by Hondo Ohnaka, who kidnapped a Galactic Senator after we seized his cargo ship." "Well thank god for that." She looked suspicious of that statement. "Hmm... Wait! No! I meant because you came to save me! Obviously not because of the Senator, that's bad." She nodded her head. "Wait! You haven't told me your name!" "Ahsoka Tano." Ahsoka. Not a bad name. She headed towards her ship. "Master!" Another Jedi showed up, much taller than Ahsoka. "Snips, what happened?" "Uh... Faulty cave?" Texar chimed in to speed up the discussion. "Pirates trapped me in a cave because I won a bet, and rigged it to explode."

Ahsoka hopped in her spaceship while Anakin hopped in his. "Hey! What about me? I don't have a ship!" "We'll pick you up in our Galactic cruiser." So Texar sat there waiting. For hours. He gambled with himself over how long it'll take. Unfortunately, Texar now owed himself a few hundred credits since he lost the bet. The cable finally came, expecting him to climb it up to the ship. He obeyed, and found himself in the center of a bustling Galactic frigate. A clone to his left spoke to him. "Listen, you need to find a place to sit down safely when we jump to hyperspace. We've gotten word that they left a while back." "Why can't I do anything?" "You're a civilian." "Well, I wouldn't say Damsel In Distress. Let me help. I want revenge on those pirates."