𝟝

~

~

I wake up to a ringing noise in my ears, and groan a little as I reach my hand over to switch the alarm off. I check the time: 5:30. Our first day at the School actually was off-timetable, and was more of a 'bonding session', so it technically started at 8, at breakfast time. The only reason I woke up so early was that I could take care of myself properly.

I needed to have a good first image.

Eventually, I climb out of bed after a 5 minute break, sauntering my way over to the bathroom. I do my business and then brush my teeth, and then finish off to head to the walk-in wardrobe.

I stare at all my clothes, and then pick out a black turtleneck shirt, and a dark red skirt. Hopefully I wouldn't get dress-coded for it. I pick out a pair of black boots that go just below my knee, and go really well with my tights.

When I've picked out my clothes, I head back to the bathroom, changing into said items. I then head to the vanity, and my eyes immediately find its way towards my multiple sets of nails. They linger on a dark red pair, a perfect match for my outfit.

I sigh, and take out my hairbrush, a large black thing, brushing my hair. I add some cream to tame its thickness, and then let the hair flow down my back. Reaching out for my makeup bag, I pull out a pretty red lipgloss, applying it as I look in the mirror. I make a mental note to take this one in my cross-body bag.

I then get some contour, apply that in the correct places, and blend it out with my beauty blender. After this, I add some blush, blend that in as well, and take out my mascara, rubbing it gently onto my eyelashes. Finally, I take out my eyelash curler and curl my eye lashes, and then picking it up and the red lipgloss, I walk over back to the walk-in wardrobe, picking up a black bag. I pocket the two items in it, along with a pocket mirror, and then sit back down on my bed.

I take out my phone, tapping my fingers against the dark red cover, wishing I had my nails so I could get a better result.

I go on WhatsApp, and find I've been added to a group chat with everyone in my dorm. I see that Olivia was the one to add me, (us girls had exchanged numbers yesterday).

I'm about to close the chat when I see that someone is typing - an unknown number, so it must be one of the boys.

I wait for them to speak.

Dorm 12

~Thomas🥶
WAKE UP EVERYONE
IM STARVING SHANKS

~Newt
Bloody calm down. We're
coming.

Olivia 🩵
Way to wake us up Thomas