chapter 12

The next morning felt like a buzz everybody including the Staffs and cooks rushed around quickly as saw Tommy getting down the stairs. Many of the Staffs were tired due to last night's event due to Mr Timothy Gus appearance but they never really talked about it amongst themselves as there was no time.

It was a Monday morning and as usual, Tommy got busy after having his breakfast. He almost forgot about his father for a minute but was reminded when a freshly cleaned up man walked through the dinning room door. Mr Timothy cautiously took a sit as far as he could from Tommy not to stair up any angry emotion from him.

Timmy really didn't mind and intends to ignore him as much as he could. The table was uncomfortably silent and Mr Timothy shifted his foot from lest to right, trying to distract himself as he waited for his meal. On the other hand, Tommy was already sipping a cup of coffee while waiting for his omelet. It seems at that point he sat and look very intimidating for Mr Timothy to stair a conversation with.

After about 10 minutes of silence, Tommy decided to break it up by asking about his mother. The question came as a shock to Me Gus as he was expecting him to maybe ask about him first before moving on to a very sensitive topic, but he answered anyways.

Mr Gus took his time explaining how he had came across her while we was away from the house years back but the time he has got home to break the new to him, he was no where to be found. He also apologized for not finding him all those years and promised to be a better person in his life.

The last statement mad Tommy furious that he slammed the news paper on the table and walked up to his father's seat while hovering around him, surprising him with his aura. He made sure to give a clear warning of who's house he is in and never to mention him being a father to him. After so many years of not caring about him, he shows up out of the blue wanting to be a better father to him. Tommy wouldn't take it. Because when he needed a father the most, he got a monster.

Timothy tried to calm his son by telling him the location of his mother and promised to not come to him again if he didn't want him anymore. It was a price he had to pay for abandoning his son and would understand if he had gotten rejected. Tommy quickly stopped him from that thought by offering him to stay in the mansion but would not like to cross paths often with him. He was certain last night someone in the neighborhood may have seen the problem his father had caused and he was supposed to set a good example for his servants.

Even though Tommy gave his father cold shoulders, he wouldn't want the news about his father going out in public like his. He was to think of a lie he could say if anybody happens to see the old man.
Before his father, life was at it's peak for him before his father's arrival. If eventually people finds out his original background from Mr Timothy, Tommy's years of hard work would come to a tragic end.

While still thinking, he came up with an idea and quickly explained to his father on what to do and say. Word must not go out that his father is a low life drunk. He quickly called for his hair dresser and fashion designer to make his father look like he just arrived from a business trip. He also explained to his father no never speak brum in front of his guests, never talk about the past and just go with the flow. Act rich and you will be respected.