chapter 11

The maid had informed Tommy about a a man who had be outside claiming to be his father. She also said his name is Timothy Gus. He never thought he would see his father again, he always thought he was shot or maybe drank himself to death in a pub.

Tommy hardly got the time to process the information that he just received as he buttoned up his dress pants and rushed out his room, flying down the stairs and heading out his mansion to the gate to see the stranger who claimed to be his father.

At the gate there were two guards who were rough handling a dusty old man who looked like he needed a hair cut. The old man kept insisting to be allowed to pass through the gate but the guards kept on throwing him further away any time he come closer to them.

This man was unrecognizable but the moment he mentioned his mother's name, a flash of mixed emotion like anger, sadness and some other strange feelings he couldn't recognize hits him really hard, he had to take a few steps back. It was at that moment he notice there was somebody behind him but he was quick to compose himself and carefully approached the scene.

The closer he got to the gate he had a better look of his father; he was thinner and malnourished. He also had several scars on his arms, probably due to fights he was engaged in. His hair was unusual long and it sticks to his face giving him a cave man look. It was definitely a look nobody would want to pull off. His beard was what terrified Tommy most, it was long and very dirty. It might have due unwanted creatures living inside it; that thought almost made him gage. His clothes were no better, making him the perfect example of a street beggar but he decided to make his presence noticable by clearing his throat.

He quickly dismissed his guard and motioned for the dirty old man to step forward. Timothy almost threw himself at the gate apologizing and pleading to be let in so he would explain things to him.

The though of sitting with the man who had abused him when he was younger and possibly may be the reason why his mother left him was not something he wanted to do but he quickly brushed off the thought and and told his guards to let him in.

He told his maid to get cloths and clean water for him. He also told his guard to get a hair stylist as well. It was already late and he was extremely tired.