chapter 1

There are only a few people in this world who dared to dream and chase after it. People who are inspired by the universe itself and who are curious about the wonders of the world.
Tommy Gus was a child to dream, letting his thoughts take him deep into his imagine where he would see himself in fancy wears eating caviar and drinking the bubble drinks in a really big mansion. He always wanted to be in that position but the reality of being a poor child shakes him back to reality thoigh he was a dream chaser and he knew deep down in his heart he would accomplish it whether he gets support or not.
As a grown man of twenty-two, he still wanted to make possible means to make things wprk out for himself and that was why he went to work as a barn boy feeding a rich man's horses and saving every single penny at the end of the day.
A while ago Tommy Gus tried to find an opportunity to make an entrance into a big firm with the intention of sharing a few ideas but the moment he walked through the door with holes in his shoes and shabby cloths, the guards didn't waste any time throwing him out. He was already used to being thrown out since he was poor and then again, the thought of him wanting to make a difference in the society and people seeing him different for he too knew these rich people can only see his time of people as trouble and slaves, nothing more. He had wonder how much he wpuld have to make to impress these people... He was snapped out of his thoughts by a newspaper boy screaming at the top of his voice about some daily gossips in London and outside the United Kingdom. He didn't really pay much attention to the screaming child as he stood up to dust his trousers and headed back home with the thought of trying some other day. Reaching home, there was no sign of his father so he proceeded to make his way to his room reaching for rusty old lunch box where he saved every single penny have has made since he started working in a barn. He once again closed his eyes as he imagined seeing himself in a nice mansion probably holding a glass of Champaign and a house keeper calling him master, this was his everyday dream since he could remember. One night while trying to deal with the bedbugs in his torn matrass, he suddenly came up with an idea to try something new because he felt he has been doing things the same way over and over and it has not being working out for him. The thoughts about being a scammer kept his all night wandering if there is possible way to go around it, he thought him being a poor man should make him be a criminal but again the society really see them that way and he wanted to make a different so he can choose to chase his dream either by the getting kicked out from any nice building he tries to walk into or he can dup those rich people and create a name for himself. Then next morning he sets out to make his plan by visiting a few criminals in his neighborhood, asking them about how to make a successful scam carefully so they would not suspect him. Most of these people he visited laughed at him because they knew he had no guts, he wouldn't be able to kill a rat if it had to come to that but they let him in on the secret anyway. Tommy also mad his own discovery but listening to the way rich men talked when he went to work in the barn in his master's estate, he paid attention carefully to their body language and snobby attitude and when it was finally time to apply his knowledge on scam and how he should pimp it up with the uptown lifestyle, he stole some cloths from the next door neighbor before leaving the estate and even got some notes written down so he wouldn't forget what to do and embarrass himself in public. He spent the entire night at his neighbor house who was a tailor reshaping the cloths he stole to fit him and also repeatedly read the small note he had stored in his pocket . Hopefully tomorrow would be a better day.