Her Heroes

Lilly-the most powerful heroine in the land of Aaa, and Fionna and Cake's idol. She is mostly known for possessing the Armour of the Heroin Lilly. Lilly is very tall with long, knee-length white hair. She has five fingers, unlike the other characters of Aaa. She has a scratch-like scar on her right shoulder. During her younger days, she always wore her Armour, which included a bejeweled cuirass, silver besagews, bronze rerebraces, gold couters, copper vambraces, bronze gauntlets, silver fauld, gold tassets, copper cuisses, silver poleyns, copper fan plates, gold greaves, and silver sabatons. She also has a sword called "Everthung", which she can summon by name. Now, she wears a green halter top, baggy brown pants, and a cross-cross belt. She has a swirly birthmark on her right arm. She has lime-green eyes and a ruby for a nose.

After the magic woman incident Fionna, Cake, and the Bravest Warriors have been stepping up their game. First, they doubled their training with Lord Monochromicorn and the Coruagoues Battliers. Have Martina and Mil-John tell them all they learned about the Lich from living with the mutants on Neo Mars. Now they are taking hero jobs left and right together. But today they are split into teams. Chris, Wallow, Jay, and Danny are doing an RBMO delivery that is also on a planet that called for their aid. Leaving Destiny, Beth, Fionna, and Cake to handle the small stuff.

"ATTACK!" Beth ordered as she and the girls jumped on a monster by a cliff.

As they fell from the cliff, Fionna and Beth tugged on the Ocean Monster's seaweed hair, whilst Cake gnawed on her barnacle-covered arm. Destiny just punched at the beast.

"This is your last chance!" Fionna yelled, still grasping the wet seaweed hair. "Tell us where you've hidden the Miny Mayor!" Beth demanded.

"NEVER!" Defied the Ogre.

"Give us the Mayor or I'll turn you into a kelp rug!" Little Destiny demanded, punching the Ocean Ogre in the face.

They all screamed as the ground came closer and closer as they fell towards it. Fionna's ears caught the sound of a tiny squeaking sound. Interested, Fionna tore off a large barnacle on the Ocean Monster's body. The Miny Mayor was underneath, strapped down by his hands and feet by barnacles. Fionna picked him up. "Hello, Your Highness. I'VE GOT THE TINY MAYOR!"

"Take my paw, girls!"

They grab Cake's furry paws. Cake bloated up like a hot air balloon, holding the girls, and the Miny Mayor in her 'basket.' The Ocean monster hit the earth with a 'splat!' creating a large crater. Cake sputtered out her air and they all landed on top of her.

Fionna patted Cake's head. "My inflatable kitty."

They hopped off of the Ocean Monster. Fionna opened up her palm, revealing the caterpillar-like Teenee King.

"How's the Mini-Me?" asked Cake.

The Mini Mayor made a small squeaking sound. "Erop rop eur."

Fionna's smile tightened. "I have no idea. I cannot understand a single word coming out of him.

The Mini Mayor took his small legs and drew a message on Fionna's palm.

"Thank U 4 saving me, Call me 284089-348970-30847," Beth read.

"Ooooo..., Destiny laughed as she elbowed Fionna.

"My pleasure, sir." smiled Fionna. "I just like beating up evil."

"Eruop oe euro."

"...Not a word..."

Mini Mayor nodded her farewell, hopped onto Cake's nose, sprouted wings, and flew off.

Cake's ears twitched. "You hear that?"