Chapter 12

Maliah P.O.V

"What the fuck is this " Devin yelled walking into the room from the bathroom with my pregnancy test .

"Oh babe that's a pregnancy test " I said walking over to him and sitting him down .

"Devin I'm pregnant " I said smiling and hugging him .

"Okay well we are going to have to set up a doctors appointment " he said hugging me back .

I was actually pretty excited Devin was supportive with all of this .

I already texted Makayla the news ofcourse she was as excited as I was when she had Makiyah .

Makiyah is my baby I really love her and I spoil her to death . I hope my baby is as beautiful and healthy as Makiyah .

I turned off the lamp next to me and went into a deep sleep .

Next morning I woke
Up ready to go into work .
I had to
I be in early in the morning .

I took off my pajamas and started to
run my shower . I got in the shower and did my hygiene routine then got out .

I applied lotion to my body then put on deodorant .

I did my hair then finally started to pick out my outfit .

For once I decided to keep my outfit simple so I picked out basic black jeans with a black long shirt with the back out .

I put on my black heels then grab my purse and left out .

I got in my car and turned on the radio . Anthony Hamilton - Can't Let Go
came on . This was one of my favorite throw back songs that came out .

I pulled up to the parking lot of  "The Fruity Smoothie Bar" , so I could grab one of there delicious strawberry , banana , pineapple smoothie before work .

I parked my car and got out . I walked into the smoothie bar and there was a long ass line , but it was moving fast . I waited in line for about a good 12 minutes .

"Hello how may I help you today ?"

"Yes , can I have a pineapple banana strawberry smoothie please ? "

I handed her my 5 dollar bill and waited for my smoothie .

While I was waiting I got a call saying my client rescheduled .

When I got my smoothie I just sat down and at the table and drunk it slowly .

As I was drinking my smoothie and scrolling down my Instagram timeline someone sat down at my table .

I looked up and it was that sexy ass darkskin  from  the super market .

"Brandon ?" I said looking up from my
phone .

"Yes hey how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good and yourself ?"

" I'm good, so last time I didn't catch your name "

"Maliah"

"So Maliah can I get you number ?"

"Sorry , I'm seeing someone "

"I'm sure we can be friends "

I sighed and took his phone and put my contact information in it .

I gave him his phone back and told him it was nice seeing him.

With that I got in my car and went to the nail salon .

I walked in the nail salon and it was pretty empty . I started to pick out what colors I wanted . I got a glossy black type color .

I waited for my turn and spent like 37 minutes in that nail salon .

When I got done I was tired and ready to go home . I drove home in my car .

When I got home I made myself a turkey sandwich .

When I was done I was stuffed and wanted to take a nap .

I turned the lights off and went into a peaceful sleep .

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing it was Devin .

"Hello" I answered probably sounding tired .

"Hay babe my car broke so I need you to scoop me up "

"Omg Devin I swear , where are you at?"

"I don't know why you sound irritated damn you just can't get your lazy ass up and pick me up fuck you complaining for ?"

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at it . I know Devin don't dumb so I don't know who in the hell he was raising his voice at , but that was very disrespectful of him .

"Wow Devin what the hell is wrong with you , go get one of ya hoes to pick you up bye " I said hanging up the phone

I really couldn't believe that like he must of lost his mind .

Devin P.O.V

Maliah really pissed me the hell off she's always complaining like all I asked for her to do was pick me up .

I called up one of my "hoes" like she told me to .

I dialed this girl named Anikah  .
Before I pushed call I realized what I was doing was wrong I haven't talked to Anikah in 3 days so I couldn't called her just to pick me up .

I called my bro Caleb I told him to come get me .

He came in 20 minutes and dropped me off home .

I unlocked the doors and went in the house . I jogged upstairs to use the bathroom .

When I came out I went into the room and Maliah was just siting on the bed starring up at the ceiling with her headphones in .

"Hey " I called out
she ain't answer me

" I know you here me talking to you " I called out again

" what do you want Devin , like what do you possibly even have to say if it's not sorry , what you said was extremely disrespectful and outta line like I don't need this stress from you it could harm me and the baby "

" Alright,  I understand I'm sorry " I said changing outta my pants putting on some ball shorts then getting into bed .

"Oh yeah we have a doctors appointment tomorrow 9:00a.m " Maliah said turning the lights out and going to sleep .

Next Morning ( Maliah P.O.V)

It was 8:00 in the morning and I started to get ready for my appointment .

I tried to wake up Devin but he wouldn't wake up so I'm leaving with our without him .

I took my shower and pulled my hair into a ponytail to the back .

Devin was just now getting in the shower and I was 8:25  , he's not going to make me late .

"Devin if your not ready by 8:40 then I'm leaving "

"Okay"