Chapter 2

I was laying down on FaceTime with Makayla . She was telling me about what happen that night at the party . When some girl came touching all over Caleb and she punched her . Makayla felt bad so she ran out . When Makayla was venting to me on FaceTime I was surprised by the person who texted me . It was Devin , he was wondering if I wanted to go to the movies on tommorow . I replied yes with a blushing emoji . Makayla and I talked on FaceTime for another 3 hours . I screenshotted our time and hung up . As soon as I hung up I fell into a deep sleep .

I woke up to the sound of my alarm . It was 7:00 a.m . I deceided to take a shower . I turned on my Elle Varner station on pandora . I stripped out of my pajamas and got into the hot running shower . I soaked my body underneath the water . 20 minutes later I got out of the shower . I walked into my room with my towel wrapped on my body . I grabbed my Béyonce scented lotion and started to put it on my body . Once I was lotioned and dried off I put on my undergarments . I went to my closet and put on my pink sweatpants with the word LOVE printed on the back of them . I put on my undershirt and my pink Love hoodie on . I put on my black jordans and did my hair in a high ponytail . I put on some lipstick and went downstairs . I looked in the microwave and saw my plate already made .

My mom makes my breakfast everyday before she goes to work early in the morning . I got my plate , sat down and said grace . As soon as I got done I digged into my food . Once I got done I went upstairs and layed down . I was going down my Instagram news feed , I saw a picture of me on Devin's page and I was posted as his #wce . I automatically started to blush and decided to drop heart emojis underneath the picture .

Acouple of minutes later Devin texted me telling me he was on his way . I looked at myself in the mirror before conforming I looked cute . I grabbed my jacket and my coach purse . I waited downstairs until . I heared a knock at the door and opened it .
It was Devin . He was wearing a Nike shirt with jeans . He did look nice even with a plain outfit . I turned off the lights and grabbed my key . I texted my mom letting her know I left .

We got in the car he turned on the radio . He let me pick what song I wanted to listen to . Scrolling down his music I noticed he had my favorite song Smart Phones by Trey Songz . I sung the whole song to my best ability . "I see you Maliah with that nice voice "
"Thank you ", I said trying to not blush . The rest of the car ride consisted of us rapping to Nicki Minaj & Drake .

When we got to the movies we got two tickets to see Pitch Perfect2 . When the movie was over he offered to take me out to eat .

We ended up going to a Chinese buffet . When we got to the buffet I had a lot of things on my plate . We sat down at our table . I was almost half way through my food . "Can I have some of your shrimp ?" I asked Devin . " No greedy
go get your own " he said "Please Devinnnnnn" I whined ."Fine greedy " "Thank You " I said sticking my tongue out . Once we were finished eating we left .

On the drive home we just talked and laughed until Wale Lotus Flower Bomb came on . Devin started to sing . He reached every note and he sung the song really good leaving me all emotional . I kinda recorded him singing a posted it on Instagram .

We pulled up to my house and I thanked him for everything . I gave him a peck on the lips before unlocking my door I waved at him and said text me .

When I walked into the house my mom
was layed down on the couch watching tv .
I said hi than went upstairs into my room . It was 9:00 at night and I was tired . I layed my head on my pillow and drifted into a good night sleep.