Chapter 5

FIVE MONTHS LATER :

Devin and I have been going out for five months now . Next week is going to be his 18th birthday . I'm really hype for my baby and I want to do you something special . He deserves a lot , since he means a lot to me .

Since today is Friday and we've started SpringBreak , I decided to start party planning. I started first off the the guest list . I invited all the boys from the football team and basketball team . Next I invited some family . Then I invited some of my friends . After I got the guest list together I started to make a food list . I wrote down all of his favorite foods and snacks . After that I looked online for caterers and djs . I found some good people and added their numbers to my phone . This party was going to cost me hella money , but anything for my baby .

I went to the mall later on the same day with Jahiyah , Makayla, and Leslie . We all picked out sexy outfits for the party . Then I brought Devin a nice outfit . Once I picked him out an outfit I picked him out a gift . This gift was the most expensive gift ever . I brought him a rolex , jordans , and some colgone . I swear he better like this present or that's his balls . I'm only 17 and I'm independent . I have a job so I can pay bills and buy clothes and food , since my mom moved and left me . I was enjoying life . I was blessed that I found a well paid job so I can take care of myself without dpending on anyone or my boyfriend . I was happy I could spoil my man and buy him everything if I wanted too .

After like two hours of shopping me and the girls got hungry . We stopped at the food court to get some McDonalds. After eating a bomb ass meal we left . Leslie drove me home first . Once I walked in the door I saw a mess . I walked in the kitchen to see pizza boxes . Oh hell no . Devin knows I hate it when he leaves the house amess . He wasn't home , because he was at basketball pratice . I was mad as hell he left the house amess. I had something for his ass when he came back . I cleaned up his dirty ass mess. Then finally got a chance to wrap his present up and hide it .

After I took care of everything for his party , I was exhausted . I booked the dj and caterer . I made sure the place I wanted it to be at was reserved . Everything was set . I hired someone decorate the place and make favors . I was laying on the couch eating popcorn with pepper when Devin walked in the house.

"Hey babe " he said with a cute as smile . "No nigga ain't no fucking hey bae , with your dirty ass'' "Oh shit I forgot to clean up , I was running late " he said while grabbing my waist pulliing me into his him . I pulled away and rolled my eyes .

I went upstairs into my room with Devin following behind me . He headed for the bathroom since he was all sweaty from practice . While he was in the bathroom I got changed . I put on a baggy shirt with a pair of shorts . I turned on the tv and got into bed . Devin opened the door and walked in the door with only a towel wrapped arond his lowerbody . He was dripping wet . I looked him in the eye then went back to looking at my phone .

He jumped intp bed with only some sweatpants on . He snuggled up against me . I rested my head on his chest with my eyes still glued to my phone . I looking on my instagram timeline just to see what's up with my followers . I took a picture of Devin and I . It looked really cute so I uploaded on insatgram with the caption "yall relationship goals." In less than 15 mintues the picture had over 50 likes and it had heart eyes and comment like ''awee yall cute" , but we already knew .

The next morning I got hurried up and go washed before Devin woke up . After I got washed up , Devin was still sleep . I brushed my teeth then puton my undergarmets . I looked in my closet and got out black skinny jeans and a long white t-shirt that hung off the shoudlers. I put on my black heels. I combed my hair down then sprayed some perfume on. I went downstairs and made some pancakes for me and my baby , After I got done making my pancakes I washed my dishes and put Devin's in the microwave .