Chapter 7

A WEEK LATER

It's been a week since Devin has left for his trip and I'll be damned if I said I didn't miss him .

Even though we Facetimed every night Im still lonely . Makayla has been coming over a lot to keep me company .

We were suppose to be going to the mall later around 6pm.

It was only 2 o'clock and I was bored out of my mind .

I decided to straighten up . I turned on my Big Sean radio station on pandora . I hooked my phone up to the speakers and started to rap to his music while washing dishes .

After washing dishes I started to mop the bathroom floor . 20 minutes later I got done cleaning .

I was bored out of my mind still , so I started to take another shower .
I only made it quick so I can have time to do my hair , eat , and pick out a cute
outfit before Makayla got here .

I ran the shower for a minute letting it get to the right temperature .

Half way through my shower I started to hear some noises .

I quickly turned off the water and just listened .
It was coming from downstairs .
I rinsed the soap off my body and grabbed my towel .

I tip-toed downstairs and saw the window was opened . I heard noises coming from out of the kitchen .

I walked in the kitchen with a strong grip around my towel .

I was staring at the face I saw and next thing you know I was passed out on the floor .

The last thing I saw heard was "MALIAH IM SORRY"

Makayla's P.O.V

I was about ready to leave and go to Maliah's house .

I called her phone first to make sure she was ready .

She didn't answer so I called her again and she still didn't answer .

Maybe she was in the shower I thought .

I texted her again . Ten minutes later I called her and no answer still .

I began to get worried . I grabbed my purse and keys and left the house .

I got in my car and drove really fast to Maliah's house . I got there in 15 mimutes since I was speeding .

I ran up the steps to her house . I knocked on the door and no one answered .

I digged in my purse for the key Maliah and Devin gave Caleb and I .

I unlocked the door and stepped in . Maliah I called .
No answer .

I walked around her house and found her laying on the kitchen floor .
She was out cold .

I looked up from Maliah's body to see her mother .

Maliah's mother left her after she found a new boyfriend .
She claimed she was going on a business trip and never came back . She left her with no money , but it was okay because Maliah worked for her own money .
Her mom began to get addicted to drugs since her new boyfriend was in the Drug Business .

"What the hell happened" I yelled picking Maliah up in my arms .

" I don't know she just passed out " Her mother said running out the house .

"Bitch" I mumbled .

I brought Maliah upstairs . I put her on some underwear and a bra.

I lotioned down her body and did her hair in a ponytail .

I got her dresses and sprayed her down with perfume .

I put some socks on and put Nike slides on her feet .

I dialed 911

"Hello my friend was passed out on the floor when I walked in HELP" I told the police .

I got Maliah's phone, keys , and wallet . I put them in her purse and waited for the police to arrive .

Moments later sirens filled the air .
Police and peramedics started running in . They came upstairs and carried Maliah downstairs.

They strapped her onto a stretcher and took her out the house .

Police began asking me questions and I only answered with she was passed out when I got here .

I walked outside with my purse and Maliah's . I locked the door and got in my car following behind the ambulance .

Once we reached the hospital I ran inside with them .
They put her in room # 517.
I checked her in telling them her age and name .

I tried to go in her room with her and the rude ass nurse said I couldn't .

I waited outside patiently and decided it would be best if I called Devin .

I dialed his number and he answered on the 4th ring .

"wassup "

"Hey Dev ,uhm Maliah is in the hospital "

"What the hell "

"She was passed out when I got to you guys house , and her crackhead mother was there "

"What's she doing there "

"Devin I don't know I gotta go just try to come home " with that I hung up .

"Anyone here for Maliah Jones ?" The nurse called.

I got up walked to the room .

I walked in and Maliah was hooked up to all these equipments to help her breathe .

"How's she doing " I asked the doctor

"Good , she's started to breathe regularly again " she said

"When can she come home ?"

"Tommorow "

"Do you mind if I sleep in here with her ?"

"Yes that would be no problem "

"Okay thank you Ms.Green"

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT

COMMENT/VOTE❤️