Chapter 6

It was around 12:00am and Devin wasn't home . Usually I wouldn't worry , but he's been doing this lately . I haven't received any calls or texts from him . Here I am lonely in this big ass bed by myself . I was lonely so I called Makayla .

"hey girl " she said out of breath .

In the backround I could hear the bed rocking .Caleb was putting in work .

"Ewe Yall nasty asses having sex?"

"FUCK" I heard her scream .

"ima call you later " she said .

I ended the call and got my headphones . I put on my playlist jt that had sad songs . I started singing " resentment" by Bèyonce to myself .
I drifted asleep within minutes with the song still playing in my ear .

I wish I could believe you
Then I'll be alright
But now everything you told me
Really don't apply
To the way I feel inside
Loving you was easy
Once upon a time
But now my suspicions of you
Have multiplied
And it's all because you lied

I only give you a hard time
'Cause I can't go on and pretend like
I haven't tried to forgive this
But I'm much too full of resentment
Just can't seem to get over
The way you hurt me
Don't know how you gave another
Who didn't mean a thing, no
The very thing you gave to me

I thought I could forgive you
And I know you've changed
As much as I wanna trust you
I know it ain't the same
And it's all because you lied

I only give you a hard time
'Cause I can't go on and pretend like
I haven't tried to forgive this
But I'm much too full of resentment

I may never understand why
I'm doing the best that I can
I tried and I tried to forgive this
But I'm much too full of resentment

I always remember feelin'
Like I was no good
Like I couldn't do it for you
Like your mistress could
And it's all because you lied

Loved you more than ever
More than my own life
The best part of me I gave you
It was sacrificed
And it's all because you lied

I only give you a hard time
'Cause I can't go on and pretend like
I tried and I tried to forgive this
But I'm much too damn full of resentment

I know she was attractive
But I was here first
Been riding with you for 6 years
Why did I deserve
To be treated this way by you
I know you're probably thinking
What's up with b
I've been crying for too long
What did you do to me
I used to be so strong
Now you took my soul
I'm crying
Can't stop crying
Can't stop crying
You could've told me
You wasn't happy
I know you didn't want to hurt me
Look at what you've done to me now
I gotta look at her in her eyes
And see she's had half of me
You lied
How could you lie
You lied

When I woke up Devin was next to me . I didn't want to believe that my boyfriend was cheating on me . I sniffed him for perfume and looked over him to see if he had and lipstick on him from some hoe kissing on him . I grinned when he didn't , but little do I know if he washed it off or not .

I didn't want to believe he was cheating . I wanted believe that the man I threw a party for last month and the man I spent over a thousand dollars on wasn't cheating . I just thought to myself .

When Devin woke up he tried to give me a kiss . I pushed him away and rolled my eyes. He looked at me upside my head. Before he could open up his mouth to say a word I left the room .

I didn't have time for his bullshit . I sat at the table downstairs and ate some cereal.

"Babe " he said

"what ? " I snapped

"I'm sorry for not calling you I was just hanging out with the boys ."

"Whatver " I said know he was lying but I didn't want to argue with him .

He stood over top of me and I was still sitting down at the table . Next thing I know he picked me up and threw me on the couch . He got on top of me and started tickling me .

"Stop Devin stop please" I cried

"Give me a kiss " he said

"No leave me a lone " I said with my feet kicking in the air.

"Nope " he said ticking me on my stomach .

"Omg" I said .

I gave him a kiss .

Knowing if I would of gave him a peck his childish ass would of still been tickling me .

I pushed him away and smoothed out my clothes .
I walked up the stairs in my room to see a suitcase packed .
I was about to cry .
I remember he had a basketball game in Flordia and he would be leaving in two days . I was going to miss my baby .

I prayed and hoped he didn't find someone better .
I hope he wouldn't forget about me .
I didn't want him to feel weak and go have sex with some other chick .
I had tears streaming down my face .
I felt his hands grab my waist and pull my backside into his front side .
His friend was surely awake .

"I don't want you to leave baby " I said sobbing .

"I know , but I'll make sure to call you and FaceTime you" he said .

I rested my head on his chest . His shirt was wet from my tears . His phone ringed and the caller ID name was A. I didn't know who "A" was , but he was kinda hesitant to answer the phone .
I just walked up ,because it was one of his hoes and I didn't have time to beat his or her ass .

Around 2:00 Devin and I were going to the mall .
So I washed up before Devin . Once I got out the shower Devin hopped right in. I put on my bra matching underwear . I rubbed my Flower Scented lotion over my body , then sprayed my Nicki Minaj perfume . I put on my black sweatpants with the with my black hoodie , then my black Jordans .

We got in the car .
I jammed to the new Drake album and singed and raped every song .
I can tell I was irritating Devin , because he kept giving me the stank face. I didn't even care because Drake was my husband .

We arrived to the mall and I already knew where I wanted to go . I went to Victoria Secret first to get some new bras and underwear . Then I went to Forever 21 . I got a lot of dresses and pants and half shirts . Then I went to Charloutte Russe. I went to acouple of other different stores. I've been shopping for hours and I feel bad because I wore Devin's lazy ass out .

Devin brought a lot of things for his trip . Such as basketball shorts and elite socks .He got snapbacks and muscle shirts . He got some new sneakers . He brought some cologne . Then lasty some many things .

TWO DAYS LATER
"Baby I don't want you to leave ." I said with tears rolling down my face .

"I know baby , but I'll make sure to text you and call you . "

"Promise ?"

" I promise love ."

"I love you baby ." I said

"Love you even more baby . "

Devin got in the car then rode off . He was on his way to where him and the boys were going to meet , so they could leave .

I was already missing him and he just left .